Unheardofpro

16 team ESPN competitive keeper league needs at least one more

Hey there!  I'm the the commish of a 16-team H2H keeper league looking for at LEAST one manager to take over an abandoned team (Tokyo Nocturnal).  I say at least because I am still waiting to hear back from a few other teams about playing this year.  This is a very competitive league, with those who do not participate or respond to my emails getting kicked from the league.  Most of the league's talk happens in our league Facebook page, which I will ask you to request an invite to more easily keep yourself in contact with myself and the rest of the league (the name of the group will be given to you upon you joining the league).

The scoring is standard, for the most part.  The only really important rule you'll want to keep in mind is that the keepers are set at 15 (rosters consist of 30 players and 2 DL spots), and you MUST keep all 15.  If 15 players have not been selected for keepers within 24 hours of the draft, they will be selected for you and you may be kicked from the league. The team currently open is linked below.  Thank you for your time!

http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=209881&teamId=6

You need to change the settings to let everyone view the league.

Edited by bigmck