Sign in to follow this  
bigboyish

My Ayton/Tobias/Millsap for Vooch/Markkanen? WHIR

So last night I offered a manager 2 trades, Ayton/Millsap or Ayton/Sabonis for his Vucevic. He has rejected the Sabonis one but the Millsap trade is still unanswered which is kinda telling me he's at least thinking about it. Main reason I'm seeking a trade is because I have Millsap on the IR and I have no droppable players IMO, so I'd hate to give someone a free rosterable player. I'm going to wait until tomorrow but in the case he still doesn't reply or declines, I'm thinking of spicing it up a bit and adding Harris on my end and Markkanen from his. I'm valuing Markkanen based on his performance in the past month which I do believe he can maintain. I'm aware of his weak FG% but he produces the same stats as Tobias and I believe he'll produce more points and boards from this point on. All players involved have the same playoff schedule aside from Millsap, but I'm in 8th place and more focused on making the playoffs first. Would you guys recommend me sending out the new offer?

Considering your place in the standings, I would do this hands down.  Vooch will ride you high and Markk is on a tear since Portis left.  You won't get the best playoff schedules in Vooch and Markk, but as you said, making the playoffs is the priority right now.  I'm higher than most on Millsap for post-ASB, but people probably aren't wrong when they say he'll be inconsistent on a deep team.  Tobias will continue with his production, but consistency will see a slight dip for obvious reasons.  I think you win if the owner accepts.  So that's my two cents, hope it helps!

I would probably pull the trigger on this as well based on where you are in the standings. Lauri and Vooch are just absolute monsters, especially Lauri as of late. I feel like Ayton, Harris and Millsap will have more quiet games due to their role on their teams and that's something you probably can't afford at this point in your season.

Thanks for mine.

Thanks for everyone who gave their input! Trade was accepted and approved today and I'm feeling good about it. LETS GO!!!