kyles2

Looking for New Dynasty League

I'm looking for a new dynasty league to join. I've got 10+ years of experience in Fantasy Baseball. Very active during the season.

• League will be run on Fantrax
  • $450 year one, $300 after that (keeps teams half invested as a league insurance policy due to the fact that $150 of each years fees will be paid ahead to the following year)
  • League fee due one week prior to draft
  • Fantrax Treasurer (League Safe style holding account)
  • 12 Team (We have 8 of 12 teams ready to roll)
  • Auction Draft (March 9th or March 16th)
  • 33 Man Rosters (16 starters, 10 reserves, 7 minors)
  • 16 starters = C,1B,2B,3B,SS,OF,OF,OF,UTIL,Px7
  • 5x5 with OBP & QS
  • H2H Categories (one win)
  • Daily Moves
  • FAAB (Runs daily at noon EST.)

Rob94023@Yahoo.com

1 hour ago, kyles2 said:

I'm looking for a new dynasty league to join. I've got 10+ years of experience in Fantasy Baseball. Very active during the season.

I have NEW dynasty leagues.. 

I use leaguesafe for buy-in's.

** REAL recognizes REAL - BRAND NEW - DYNASTY LEAGUE - $25 BUY-IN - H2H Points - (2 catcher's)
League - http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league?leagueId=76466

(3) OPEN TEAMS

Be prospect literate please!!!
--------------------

Dynasty of a Lifetime
$25 buy-in, Using Leaguesafe !!!

This will be a 100% Slow draft league. The draft will start Friday February 22nd.. The draft will be held inside the leagues Facebook group.

Slow draft will happen on the leagues Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1193932727292189/

First round we will draft a team.. Where each individual can take any 5 players from that team.. Then we will snake & begin round 2.

The second round we will draft another team.. this can't be a team previously drafted in the first round.. This round of team's, you'll be able to own any 5 PROSPECTS off of that team, that you'd like.

This will give everyone 10 players (5 MLB players & 5 prospects) to start your dynasty league team off of.

Each year going forward we will have a slow draft.. But only year one will we do the "team" thing.

Something fun & different!

12 team League

1st - 50% of the pot
2nd - 30% of the pot
3rd - 20% of the pot

Any questions.. Just ask!

Whose 100% interested in this & wants to join?

I’d be interested in joining the BBGuruBetOnIt Dynasty league.  Let me know what I need to do to join.

Hey not sure if you are looking specifically for money leagues only or not, but I have a free AL-only Dynasty Starting up this year on ESPN. I have filled 5 of 10 total manager spots so far and once the league is filled, we will schedule the draft. I just created it a few days ago. The set up is based almost identically on an NL-only league I play in that I think is tons of fun and have always wanted the AL counterpart. 

Here is the league link:

http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=91282802

Let me know here or in a message if you'd like to play or have any questions!

Max

1 hour ago, McDynasty said:

I’d be interested in joining the BBGuruBetOnIt Dynasty league.  Let me know what I need to do to join.

Send me an email, with your info.. I'll send an invite after you pick which dynasty league.. you'd like thats for money. 

I have 2 spots left in a brand new $200 / 14 team Dynasty  / 7x7 roto / Fantrax / slow draft.

let me know if you want more details. Great group of managers, filling up fast, and going to launch as soon as we are full / paid.