weeqat

SABERMETRIC-STYLE POINTS LEAGUES (ONE FREE, ONE CASH) LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENT OWNERS

I've got two Fantrax leagues looking for new owners to take over existing franchises.  In the free league we keep 2 players, and there are 3 openings (Arenado/Bregman or Scherzer/Springer or Altuve/Cole); the cash league is a $50 entry, $750 split 400/250/100, 3 keepers and there are 2 teams available (Harper/Bryant/Bellinger or Snell/Donaldson/Carrasco). Both are 15-team leagues that place a premium on building a complete roster and managing your IP and postional appearances (very hands-on, in other words -- so if you're a "draft 12 lottery tickets and check back in October" owner, we don't need you). The point system has been tweaked and refined over the last 15 years and creates an accurate and logical simulation, without any idiotic "wild card" bonuses for hitting for the cycle or throwing a no-hitter. The point values are modular and consistent throughout, I can literally walk through and explain how many points each outcome is worth, and why the point value is what it is.

If you're interested reply here and I'll be happy to give you all the details, answer questions, give you your pick of available teams/rosters, etc.

Edited by weeqat
turn on notifications

Didn't hear back from that guy, so all teams in the original post are still available.