superman100679

Has anyone figured out how to use ESPN's old draft interface this season yet?

Just now, Contreras40 said:

Nope, I do not know how to get it to work 

I tried for an hour and half and got frustrated and stopped I'll try again later. 

I would like to know if it works but would not try it myself.  I can just see my league getting all messed up.  I would be willing to try it with three other guys in a Test League.  I think four is minimum for a league.  Send me an email if doing a Test League at bigmck@mail.com

Edited by bigmck

send me invite i'll help test this. goodfold2@yahoo.com. i myself have one espn league and i'd assume new draft software is worse than the previous one. remember how much better yahoo's old one was compared to now (now they use up a ton of space doing nothing, and show player faces for god's sake where stats or something useful could be)

22 minutes ago, goodfold2 said:

send me invite i'll help test this. goodfold2@yahoo.com. i myself have one espn league and i'd assume new draft software is worse than the previous one. remember how much better yahoo's old one was compared to now (now they use up a ton of space doing nothing, and show player faces for god's sake where stats or something useful could be)

I already setup a test league and had 3 guys I play with all the time join just so i could set a draft and mess with it.  I spent about 2 hours total messing with it and I can't get it :(

17 hours ago, superman100679 said:

back up top

I check reddit ... I haven’t seen anything yet 

31 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I check reddit ... I haven’t seen anything yet 

That’s where I got the info last season hoping it pops up on there or someone on here figures it out