superman100679

Has anyone figured out how to use ESPN's old draft interface this season yet?

You can't use last years pages that are no longer there.  In your spare time you can work on who killed OJ's wife.

1 hour ago, bigmck said:

You can't use last years pages that are no longer there.  In your spare time you can work on who killed OJ's wife.

Well thanks captain obvious, I created a 4 team league and had 3 people join then I set the draft and opened up the draft room and used THIS years draft room info.  And besides, we all know who killed her....

It's history. They revamped everything. It's gone forever. Have to make due with new one. The draft is going to be the least of your worries on the new ESPN. I've been playing basketball all year. Since they revamped their site it's garbage. If you don't care about player cards and stats and just use to go set your lineup then it's not bad. Just to rearrange your players and set your lineup takes a good 10 minutes. You click on a player then you have to wait until they give you the options of where you can put said player. It's a mess. No way I'd play baseball on ESPN. We're moving to Fantrax. Which is cool for me because all my leagues will now be there except one on Yahoo yet.

i agree with bugs bunny...i am in a hoops ESPN league it is frustrating.....and did we ever figure out the OJ thing?

4 minutes ago, calcalkid said:

i agree with bugs bunny...i am in a hoops ESPN league it is frustrating.....and did we ever figure out the OJ thing?

I sent a message to the guy on Reddit who figured it out last season and he said he'll look into it but it sounds like ESPN caught on we were using the old interface last season and eliminated it all together :(