Benny, Soto, Marte

Marte 

Benintendi

Soto

7 minutes ago, parrothead said:

Marte 

Benintendi

Soto

Wow, Marte first huh? Only person in this thread to make that distinction. That's a pretty big reach IMO, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

36 minutes ago, CrypTviLL said:

Wow, Marte first huh? Only person in this thread to make that distinction. That's a pretty big reach IMO, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

I give a lot of credence to Parrothead's posts.    Marte was injured in 2017 which I think took a lot of luster off from him.  But last year he was a 20/30 guy who batted .277.   Beni for example gave a good jump in BA but less HR and SB.  Soto offers no speed potential but much more power upside than either. 

Keep in mind as well, this is a redraft, not a keeper or dynasty.  So the focus is purely on 2019.   I dont think its that big of a reach at all.  I gave my own list, but honestly for a redraft have them so close, I wouldn't bat an eye at any order. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, CrypTviLL said:

Look at results of LABR mixed draft the other night:

• Marte was 3rd pick of 3rd round, Benintendi was like 7th pick of 3rd round and Soto was 10th pick. 

My rankings are 2019 only, now if I was in a dynasty rankings or something like that it might be reversed because of Soto's age, but given he steals the fewest by far and not sure exactly what his power is at this point - is it closer to 35 or 25HR?  If I am trying to win THIS year, Im taking Marte.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TrueToTheBlue said:

Where would you rank Hoskins compared to the other 3?

Bump this question

I go beni, soto, hoskins, marte