FollowTheLeader

Chris Godwin 2019 Outlook

Don’t know if I can afford to wait. All my other receivers play at 10. It’s either I roll with Will Fuller or plug in Godwin and hope he plays 🤦🏼‍♂️

Since he'll be a GTD, then make other plans if you don't have any later game players to fill in. Or you can take the risk if you can afford to take a donut...

tenor.gif

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, K197040 said:

So once a football player gets injured, he never fully recovers until the next season regardless of the injury?

This is just wrong.

Some guys just like to assert things as facts when they don't have a clue.  

10 minutes ago, Athebaby7 said:

Don’t know if I can afford to wait. All my other receivers play at 10. It’s either I roll with Will Fuller or plug in Godwin and hope he plays 🤦🏼‍♂️

Fuller is going to have a big day

• Like 1

For those with Godwin - see if Anthony Miller is available as a backup plan as the Bears play in the later games, could have a decent game without Gabriel. 

• Haha 1

I’m probably starting Chark over him. These game time decision starts are so risky. Even if he plays could be used as a decoy, he could injure himself again or just not play at 100%. If you have a decent option I’d probably start them over Godwin. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, dsrich said:

As always depends on the league and other options. I’ve got him out there in two. In another, options are Waller or Ridley over him. It’s truly about what other players you have available. 

As as much as we love to try to research and predict fantasy let’s be real nobody knows a thing about what will happen today.

So true... all your predictions get shot to hell soon as the game starts. Even all the expert fantasy analysis articles & projections. Over the years you learn , research is great and all. But sometimes you gotta go with your gut and players you believe in. Regardless of the matchup

• Like 1

This is so tough. Hate these dreaded game time decisions, but I don't have a lot of other options because of Hilton and McLaurin.

Hoping he plays and balls out. Tampa should be down in this game, and they will be playing catch up for 3 quarters.

Wish we knew the severity of the hip, and the extent of the pain and range of motion.

1 hour ago, StevenSC400 said:

I’m probably starting Chark over him. These game time decision starts are so risky. Even if he plays could be used as a decoy, he could injure himself again or just not play at 100%. If you have a decent option I’d probably start them over Godwin. 

Agree Chark over Godwin this week

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Starting with (a little) confidence. ✌️

[...] This guy could be a WR1. Still think he does well most weeks with Evans drawing the elite corners on the outside and Godwin gets to work against the nickel corners.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Thanks 1

Yeah he has basically become set and forget. Best part about him is he will pretty much avoid any of the great corners as he is in the slot. I own both him and Evans in one league and Evans makes me more nervous when he has to face the elite corners.

• Like 3

104-1544-16 pace, obviously the TDs and yards won’t hold but I could easily see him being around 104-1300-12.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ddam2013 said:

104-1544-16 pace, obviously the TDs and yards won’t hold but I could easily see him being around 104-1300-12.

That also seems fairly reasonable to me.

1 hour ago, 9amest said:

Let us observe a moment of silence for all of us who benched Godwin and lost our weeks because of it... 

Image result for pour one out gif

Yeah talk about overthinking it.  I ain’t even too devastated.  Brady and nuk is what did me in