FollowTheLeader

Chris Godwin 2019 Outlook

Godwin informed the league he needed a week off, and they complied. That's how this works when royalty needs a short respite.

Easy peasy 👑

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Z overall WR1.. he’s one bad son of a britch

Honestly there’s a chance he could still be the overall WR1 after this week as well, Thomas will probably catch him but I don’t think Kupp will catch him.

spacer.png

Absolute stud  , theres no stopping this duo 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

spacer.png

Absolute stud. Elite top 5 WR in the NFL and amongst the best young players in the NFL. Best WR on his team. 

The guy on the right is alright also. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RunCMC said:

spacer.png

This picture is why I LOVE Godwin. 

Which guy would you put your best corner on? The guy running outside with shoulders as wide as a Volkswagen bug, or the little dude running across the middle? 

Evans has value going forward too, even Howard could be a great stash. 

4 hours ago, BarbaricEric said:

This picture is why I LOVE Godwin. 

Which guy would you put your best corner on? The guy running outside with shoulders as wide as a Volkswagen bug, or the little dude running across the middle? 

Evans has value going forward too, even Howard could be a great stash. 

Not the guy in the slot? Size is irrelevant.

anyone else disgusted that they kept forcing the ball for Evans last game??? 17 targets for 9 catches or some weak s---. They need to realize Godwin is their best offensive piece and FEED him!

4 minutes ago, BeefDaddy said:

anyone else disgusted that they kept forcing the ball for Evans last game??? 17 targets for 9 catches or some weak s---. They need to realize Godwin is their best offensive piece and FEED him!

Nope...not disgusted at all. Gotta feed Evans every once in awhile. The only way to keep the #1 corners off Godwin every week :) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, BeefDaddy said:

17 may be a bit much when it comes to targets but With game script and the squeaky wheel theory it’s easily explained. I would guess that Mike Evans will more than likely get around 10-12 targets ROS just like Godwin.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 2:26 PM, The 7th Beatles said:

EHk1c6nXkAM7At5.jpg

Although this is great, just wait until he has a bad game. There is the opposite of this depiction. You know, wood, nails, crown of thorns. I just hope people don't turn on him like they do Mike Evans when he has a bad game.

• Like 3

Seems like there is a pattern here. If opposing teams don’t have an elite shut down corner and they don’t have a safety cover Evans over the top then he eats. Just how it is. I didn’t watch the whole game but did watch a lot of it and he was beating 1 on 1 coverage all game. I didn’t really see any safety help. Maybe they tried to take out Godwin instead. 

Edited by StevenSC400

18 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

Seems like there is a pattern here. If opposing teams don’t have an elite shut down corner and they don’t have a safety cover Evans over the top then he eats. Just how it is. I didn’t watch the whole game but did watch a lot of it and he was beating 1 on 1 coverage all game. I didn’t really see any safety help. Maybe they tried to take out Godwin instead. 

It’s a better game plan to roll coverage to godwin as it’s more high percentage throws. The hope here is that Evans and Winston keep connecting and then godwin will be freed up. He still played well just didn't convert some of his targets 

I would be trying to buy low everywhere if I didn't already own him everywhere

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

I agree but I am a little worried that he is Adam Thielen from last year and Evans is Diggs. 

16 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

Nobody is selling.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

I agree but I am a little worried that he is Adam Thielen from last year and Evans is Diggs. 

It's a way different situation.  The Bucs D is bad.  Their running game sucks.  They have to throw to stay in the game.  And Godwin is a much different kind of WR than Theilan.  I can't see them not throwing the ball to Godwin. 

• Like 1

The Seahawks gave up 23 receptions for 303 yards last week....TO WIDE RECEIVERS....with MATT SCHAUB throwing the ball 

GODWIN AND EVANS GIDDY UP

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

The Seahawks gave up 23 receptions for 303 yards last week....TO WIDE RECEIVERS....with MATT SCHAUB throwing the ball 

GODWIN AND EVANS GIDDY UP

over/under on 30 catches for 300 yards this week to Godwin/Evans? 😆

• Haha 2