Sign in to follow this  
metsfan9979

5X5 ROTO LEAGUE - NEED 3 MEMBERS

Greetings and salutations! My 12-team fantasy baseball league needs three more members to make it whole, so I thought I'd recruit amongst the fine, discerning baseball fans in this group. Here are some of the major details: 

Roster Construction: This league uses Yahoo standard roster settings, except for replacing one P slot with a Bn slot. This change is to effectively limit the RP slots in a Holds league where managers have high incentive to fill as many P slots as possible. The 23-man roster includes C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, Bn, Bn, Bn, Bn, Bn, Bn.

Payouts: $1,800 in the pot. Top 4 spots paid out, with a small percentage of their winnings donated toward charitable causes. (The 2019 charity is still TBD, but we're open to suggestions.) 

1st Place: $600 ($580 + $20 for charity pool 
2nd Place: $500 ($485 + $15 for charity pool) 
3rd Place: $400 ($390 + $10 for charity pool) 
4th Place: $300 ($295 + $5 for charity pool) 

For more information, DM me or email me at ajpunt@yahoo.com with the subject line 2019 Down Home League. Thank you for your interest and I hope everyone has a happy baseball season! 

P.S. I'll delete the post after I find the three members we need but since I plan on taking part in a few fantasy leagues--including running one or two myself--I'll keep any interested parties in mind for those other opportunities.