sportsjunkie1519

NCAA Tournament Squares

I'm seeing if anyone would be interested in getting in on some squares for the NCAA tournament? It's very similar to football squares for those of you that have done that before. It's a good way to stay engaged throughout the whole tournament after your bracket gets busted, because you can win money for every single game and you can win more than once. Your numbers will change up each round so that no one can complain about having bad numbers.

Payouts:

• Round of 64 - $10/game
  • Round of 32 - $25/game
  • Sweet 16 - $40/game
  • Elite 8 - $75/game
  • Final 4 - $150/game
  • Championship - $360 for halftime score, $500 for final score

If you guys are following the math, that equals a $25 buy-in/square with 100% payout. Money will be paid through Leaguesafe. Once all the squares have been filled, I will randomly generate the numbers for each round. Below is a link that you can view the squares chart.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d0hYELQTJQutCwmKDUEXdih8QyLS2kliYevWtOSgzfk/edit?usp=sharing

If this is something you're interested in shoot me an email at sportsfandom1519@gmail.com with how many squares you want and you can pick the number 1-100 that you'd want your name in. I'll also send you over the leaguesafe link.

Edited by sportsjunkie1519

I'm running one for $10 and already have 75 of the squares full if anyone is interested in that

6 hours ago, sportsjunkie1519 said:

Lowered the buy-in to $12.50 to get spots filled. Should only have about 8 squares left. Who else wants in?

I'll take 2 please, just sent you the email.