Freezang

$75 MLB Super League - MLB Roto Addicts Looking to Expand - Over 120 teams (12 teams in each league)

Now in our 3rd year, our MLB Super League is still looking to grow.
-       2 years ago in our inaugural season, we had an entry fee of $55 and 5 leagues/divisions of 12 teams in each for 60 teams total ($3300 Prize pool)
-       Last year in year #2, we had an entry fee of $55 and 10 leagues/divisions of 12 teams in each for 120 teams total ($6600 Prize pool)

And now this year we are increasing from $55 to $75 entry fee and are looking to grow up and over the 120 team mark.
We want to make this league as big as possible.

$75 entry via leaguesafe 
(if you are outside of US / Canada and/or Leaguesafe doesn't work for you, we can find another method of payment)

These multiple 12 team leagues function as their own regular 12 team league that everyone is used to.
There is just an overall roto standing kept separately of all teams involved.

We will fill as many leagues as possible with 12 mandatory in each league.
More info regarding last year’s standings, payouts, etc at this link 
www.tinyurl.com/mlbaddicts (click on tabs to change pages)

Scoring: Rotiserrie  5 x 5     (Avg, HR, RBI, Runs, SB) (W, SV, Ks, ERA, WHIP)
Waivers/FAAB: Waivers

Draft
Snake/Auction: Snake

One of our ESPN Divisions to show league settings, etc.
Bo Jackson Division - 
http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=3334

Draft times:
Saturday, March 23rd @ 1pm ET
Sunday, March 24th @ 1pm ET
Wednesday, March 27th @ 9:30pm ET

(if you can’t make any of those times, let me know and we will see what we can do) 

It doesn't matter if you are some spreadsheet wizard or a semi-ignorant blow hard, this is a fun and challenging league that you will like.

email me Freezang_@Hotmail.com to join

Also, please check out this link https://tinyurl.com/openleagues with all of the other NFL, NHL and MLB leagues we have running. $30 NFL Survivor (400+ Teams)$75 NFL Pick 'Em (80+ Teams)NFL Weekly Lineup Challenge on myfantasyleague.com (40+ Teams)College Bowl Pick 'Em (60+ Teams)NHL Hockey Super League of 210+ Teams (http://puckhogslocal242.com), plus more survivors and pick 'ems in each sport. Plus we do many other single league leagues (10/12/14 team leagues), Dynasty &/or Redraft. Just let me know what you are interested in and see if I can find a match for you.

Maybe you have noticed or heard of the same type of setup in the 6 different 96 team (8 divisions of 12 teams in each) leagues I had in football this past fantasy football season (576 teams total).

This baseball is the same kind of setup (as in we have an overall standings while we use multiple divisions to create our league), but baseball has rotisserie scoring.

In the football you can only have 1 team in the 96 team league, but in this, because it is not H2H, you can have more than 1 team. Last year there were 6 or 7 guys who chose to have a 2nd team. It just cannot be in the same division as your other team(s), of course.

I have many years of being a commish and demonstrated prize payout legitimacy and use Leaguesafe for added transparency.

Please also let me know if you would be interested in the 96 team football super league, ane example of our $50 league www.tinyurl.com/ffbaddicts 

We had a $50, $80, $100 and $200 leagues this past year.

Our $25 NFL survivor pool went to 428 teams last year for a $12,780 pot if that also interests you. Plus many others.