CookiesOmNom

Pick 2 Keepers: Full PPR, 0.25 Point Per Rush

My 10-team league is introducing 0.25 points per rush this coming season so this will have an effect on who I can pick as my keeper. I need to pick two from the following candidates; Zeke, M.Gordon, D.Adams, Mixon, Kittle, R.Woods, M.Evans

Zeke is a definite keeper and I'm leaning towards Gordon as #2, especially with the new points per rush. Adams is tempting, just to have a stud WR already but does Mixon have a chance if Gio Bernard isn't at Cincy next season? Also, I get to chose my draft spot on draft day if that helps (although some new teams will be joining the league which will take some of these names off the board before I get to draft).

Anyone able to help? Thanks and WHIR

Zeke/Gordon is probably the way to go. But if you said you wanted to go Zeke/Adams, I wouldn't question it at all. 

Zeke and Adams. Gordon would be a fine choice but there's no way I could let Adams go after the season he just had. 

Thanks for the input 😊

When I add the 0.25 points per rush to Gordon's 2018 totals, he finishes 17 points behind Adams (340points) having played 4 games (25%) less, with Mixon a further 23 points behind (300 points), having played 2 less than Adams but two more than Gordon.

Why Mixon ahead of Gordon/Adams? Less ppg than both and Gio steals a bit of his time on the field. If Gio leaves, I'd be much more tempted with Mixon

23 hours ago, CookiesOmNom said:

Why Mixon ahead of Gordon/Adams? Less ppg than both and Gio steals a bit of his time on the field. If Gio leaves, I'd be much more tempted with Mixon

RBs are a lot more valuable, why I'd take Mixon over Adams 

Melvin just gets hurt a lot, so I'll take Mixon, but they are probably going to be real close to each other in my rankings.

Edited by dmb3684
  • Thanks 1