gfri6

Yahoo 12 Team 5x5 ROTO Leagues - $250 to $1000 buy-ins

6 minutes ago, unknownrotoguru said:

volunteer? apprentice?....<<< is this sarcasm or humor?   I don't know what your point is.  As for Windy, he is highlighting the ripoff by gfrai.  there are many leagues with the same price point which take little or nothing and provide the same exact service and experience.  Maybe you are in a gfrai league?  maybe you ARE gfrai??  

yeah like maybe you are Windy...or are you just following gfrai around too?

• Like 1

Try to find another commish on Rotoworld who flat out refuses to post payouts information in their ads. 

You won't. It's just this clown, a stranger from the internet who says "TRUST ME" even when he is using the LeagueSafe setting "Commish has total Control" instead of "Majority Approval." He offers to send screenshots as references 😶 Do I think he actually steals money instead of paying it out? Prob not. He prob just wants to play for free and doesn't want to draw attention to it in the ad. But the fact that he asks people to trust him instead of being transparent like any other respectable commish is the reason I get a kick outta posting his payouts for him. 

Edited by Windy

Yes be skeptical of the guy who fills in multiple sports over 10 leagues a year on a minimum. That makes sense. Not just words either. It’s very easy to check my yahoo profile to confirm that

3 hours ago, gwseidl said:

yeah like maybe you are Windy...or are you just following gfrai around too?

I can only assume...based on your recent arrival to this topic...that you and gfri are an item...congratulations.  

Just because you've been ripping people off for years doesnt make it less scammy.   Season after season I see you in here trolling for suckers  if your leagues are so great why is your returning manager rate so low.  

On 2/26/2019 at 1:18 PM, unknownrotoguru said:

I can only assume...based on your recent arrival to this topic...that you and gfri are an item...congratulations.  

Really what it is... is Windy badmouthing this guy in hopes that people will join his leagues instead. Just so you know I wont be giving anybody on here that kind of money...lol

Just need 3 more to close out the $500 league. You guys should come join

Sweet!  We would be graced by your addition to the league. 

I'll join and pay your free entry take  but if I finish above you then u pay the rake plus my 500 back to me.      Only seems fair 

I do like the wager you have proposed as I’m  sure I would dominate you as would the rest of the league but I can’t take you up on that offer. It would not be fair to the rest of the managers in the league. You are pulling on my gambling strings though. Getting me excited for March Madness.