Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CollinBluffs

Who's Next???

Headley was called up the other day, just wondering who you all think will get a callup next?

LaPorta, McCutchen, Maybin, Rasmus, Gamel, Price, Wade Davis...?

I'm hoping for LaPorta or McCutchen since I have the #1 waiver in my dynasty and they're not added to Yahoo yet.

Headley was called up the other day, just wondering who you all think will get a callup next?

I'm hoping for LaPorta or McCutchen since I have the #1 waiver in my dynasty and they're not added to Yahoo yet.

I think C.Davis (TEX-1B) will be the next big callup. He destroyed AA for 2 months, and has destroyed AAA for a few weeks now. Hitting for huge power and great average, and TEX lacking a decent 1B w/ the big club, everything points to him being the next big possibility. Hitting in TEX for half his games in that lineup could lead to some real big numbers. I own him in both my keeper leagues, and really like his power potential(esp. in TEX). He's still pretty young and has a solid BB/K ratio. I like his potential for the next 3-4 years much more than Headley(esp. considering ballparks).

Laporta & Gamel struggle w/ defense and are blocked by solid players w/ the big club in corner OF spots.

Price is a stud and could be up by August if he destroys AA for 4-5 starts.

W.Davis/Maybin/& Rasmus are all puting up disappointing #'s(compared to preseason projections)

McCutchen is showing stud potential again, but needs a trade or long-term injury(and he's still pretty raw)

Daryl Thompson

Chris Davis

Steve Pearce might get his shot..

If Nady goes on the DL than I think the Pirates call up Pearce ahead of McCutchen because of the age and experience...

I think C.Davis (TEX-1B) will be the next big callup. He destroyed AA for 2 months, and has destroyed AAA for a few weeks now. Hitting for huge power and great average, and TEX lacking a decent 1B w/ the big club, everything points to him being the next big possibility. Hitting in TEX for half his games in that lineup could lead to some real big numbers. I own him in both my keeper leagues, and really like his power potential(esp. in TEX). He's still pretty young and has a solid BB/K ratio. I like his potential for the next 3-4 years much more than Headley(esp. considering ballparks).

Laporta & Gamel struggle w/ defense and are blocked by solid players w/ the big club in corner OF spots.

Price is a stud and could be up by August if he destroys AA for 4-5 starts.

W.Davis/Maybin/& Rasmus are all puting up disappointing #'s(compared to preseason projections)

McCutchen is showing stud potential again, but needs a trade or long-term injury(and he's still pretty raw)

there gonna have to make room for this kid if he keeps it, line from last night:

Chris Davis

AB R H HR RBI BB SO

5 2 2 2 4 0 1

there gonna have to make room for this kid if he keeps it, line from last night:

AB R H HR RBI BB SO

5 2 2 2 4 0 1

Who's line is that from last night? Chris Davis?

Who's line is that from last night? Chris Davis?

yeah Davis, sorry

Chris Davis

AB R H HR RBI BB SO

5 2 2 2 4 0 1

Those are stat lines that make every fantasy manager salivate! He is now tops on my list. I have an aging Big Papi on my dynasty squad, so I want to replace him with youth. My OF isn't in bad shape, so no huge need for LaPorta or McCutchen.