Mhanigan24

5 owners looking for league

I have 5 guys looking for a new league. looking for a by in of $25-50. Prefer 10 man league, 12 is okay. H2H scoring.  If you have the space send me a message and ill give you our emails. 

16 team redraft - H2H - 6 openings

$80 PAYABLE THRU LEAGUESAFE.COM

For complete League document email: xonec@hotmail.com

again... I have 5 guys looking for a new league. looking for a by in of $25-50. Prefer 10 man league, 12 is okay. H2H scoring.  If you have the space send me a message and ill give you our emails. 

3 minutes ago, Mhanigan24 said:

sorry no thanks. Not a fan of fantrax. would prefer if it had an app

It "kind of" does. It walks you through how to have as an "app" on its front page. I think it works, but I get what you are saying. However, it also has allowed us to have some features that ESPN and Yahoo doesn't do. Benefits to both I guess! Thanks for getting back to me. If you change your mind(s), let me know. 

Edited by dutchoven
changed spelling

I have 5 guys looking for a new league. looking for a by in of $25-50. Prefer 10 man league, 12 is okay. H2H scoring.  If you have the space send me a message and ill give you our emails. 

I have a new Dynasty league forming but it is roto and larger than 12 teams:

1. standard 5x5 categories (no unique or "fun" categories)

2. year long roto (not points or head to head)

3. Dynasty (means you keep everyone except the ones you want to drop)

4. $20 entry, will set up leaguesafe when we get enough teams

5. maximum of 20 teams but want at least 15

6. draft 2pm Eastern on 3/17

7. more details in topic "Old School Roto - New Dynasty Forming" but you can email me with more questions:  akt66@yahoo.com

Posted (edited)

Are all 5 of you still looking? Take a look at this league. We currently have 11. I'd like an even number. We were originally only shooting for 12, but if 3 or even 5 wanted to join to make it a 14 or 16 team league, we may be interested in opening it up. $25/team, H2H, Yahoo w/ app... might be what you're looking for, just  a little bigger league size.  treiste@gmail.com 

Edited by Treiste

Our league is H2H, but money part kicks in next season.  Brand new league, auction draft, 16 teams also.  For what it's worth...grantove@msn.com

I have a 1st Year Keeper League Auction Draft in the process of being setup. Yahoo will be scoring platform 7x7 H2H Weekly Matchup and we have Proboards setup as info center. 50 will be buy-in. We have 6 teams already looking to make it 14 - 16 teams. I know that's a little more than what you are looking for, but a salary cap will be enforced so teams have to plan out what is spent and this should lead to more balance.  

Here is a link to our Proboards - more content to come!

http://dustydiamondleague.proboards.com/

On 3/1/2019 at 9:12 PM, RollTide37 said:

What site are y’all wanting to play on yahoo, espn?  Wanting to pay through league safe?

Prefer ESPN but willing to use whatever... not fans of fantrax though.

We have a 12 year running free league... We are looking for new players, and 5 will make it a 13 team lg because we have 8 returning managers, but if you want a professionally ran, super competitive lg, we'll make space for all 5 of you and either delete a team or add one more to make it 14(which I understand might not be your preference, it is not mine either, but, if you're willing to join, we're willing to adjust)! https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/50115/invitation?key=d03438f12eaf277f&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=75c0e7abfe6c92f9