jdouble777

$400 Yahoo Redraft Standard - Replacement(s) Only Needed

League Safe handles all the money, just post or email and ill send the link for the league and league safe... We are doing first 12 teams to pay, draft is Sunday March 24th, we need one replacement from last year for sure but not certain how many others...again its first 12 to pay. Thanks for time and interest!

League Name: $400 6x6 Roto League
Auto-renew Enabled: Yes
Draft Type: Offline Draft
Cash League Settings: Not a cash league
Max Teams: 18
Scoring Type: Rotisserie
Player Universe: All baseball
New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo adds them View List of Forced Players
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade End Date: August 18, 2019
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak
Waiver Mode: Continuous
Waiver Processing Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Allow injured players from waivers or free agents to be added directly to injury slot: No
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Trade Reject Time: 2 days
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Games Played: 162
Max Innings Pitched: 1500
Roster Changes: Daily - Today
Start Scoring on: Wednesday, Mar 20
End Scoring on: Sunday, Sep 29
Make League Publicly Viewable: Yes
Invite Permissions: All Managers Can Invite
Send unjoined players email reminders: Yes
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, NA
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS)

Got another payment, we have five returning owners but none have paid so for now there is spot(s)... First to pay gets the spot

I'll gladly join up, buy before I join a CASH league with a bunch of people I dont know, I'd like to see that trade reviews by commissioner only thing change to league votes.  No offense but I can end up signing up to a league where the commissioner makes a bunch of outlandish trades and the managers can't do anything about it and can't quit the league and get our money back.  

Checking in on that now, will let you know something soon...your concern are understandable however we are entering our 4th year which have all been seamless. 

We have 18 slots for owners which evidently people have been clicking these links and joining but have yet to pay. I am working on cleaning house however if you cannot join and are willing to pay contact me and ill make it happen promptly. As soon as we get this payment the draft order will get out so needless to say Im going to push making this happen best I can as quick as possible.

On 3/14/2019 at 2:48 PM, jdouble777 said:

League Vote now determines trades

Owners who have no paid are now removed, slots to join are again open to those willing to pay

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/69089/invitation?key=525af3f884f9b236&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=31af7012d9aa688c

A 400 dollar league with league trade votes sounds like a bad idea..

You think one in which the commish has full dictator power is better? This is our 4th season, everything runs perfect, we have on single unpaid spot available which will likely be full today. There are 6 people that have joined but not paid, first to pay has the final spot. 

43 minutes ago, jdouble777 said:

You think one in which the commish has full dictator power is better? This is our 4th season, everything runs perfect, we have on single unpaid spot available which will likely be full today. There are 6 people that have joined but not paid, first to pay has the final spot. 

I only play in leagues with no vetos, that is the best option. Good luck to you sir.