soccerdude07

Yahoo - H2H Points - Daily - Keeper Startup - Ottoneu Scoring - $50

Hey man, how many owners do you have? Also, how does one pay into yahoo? Is it similar to League Safe?

1 hour ago, TheGhost206 said:

Hey man, how many owners do you have? Also, how does one pay into yahoo? Is it similar to League Safe?

Hi @TheGhost206 - we have 6/12 right now.  Yeah, Yahoo has a wallet service where you can connect a credit card or a paypal account and they host the money in a vault similar to League Safe.  The nice thing about the integration is that once the standings are finalized, Yahoo can automatically send the winnings without needing a majority vote from users like League Safe.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Man, I would love to play but I am crazy busy that Sunday for the draft. If that's not set in stone I'd be in.

11 minutes ago, TheGhost206 said:

Man, I would love to play but I am crazy busy that Sunday for the draft. If that's not set in stone I'd be in.

That's a Saturday

18 hours ago, homerjay said:

I'm interested.  How manage money?  Leaguesafe?

cannonshell@gmail.com

@homerjay:  Invitation sent.  We're using Yahoo as the money vault.

18 hours ago, homerjay said:

That's a Saturday

@homerjay / @TheGhost206:  The draft was changed to Sunday, March 24th @6pm CST since this was posted but it's not set in stone.

18 hours ago, TheGhost206 said:

That's cool. Send me an invite. LOL

@TheGhost206:  Send me your email address here or via PM and I'll send you an invitation.

Thanks!

39 minutes ago, soccerdude07 said:

@homerjay:  Invitation sent.  We're using Yahoo as the money vault.

@homerjay / @TheGhost206:  The draft was changed to Sunday, March 24th @6pm CST since this was posted but it's not set in stone.

@TheGhost206:  Send me your email address here or via PM and I'll send you an invitation.

Thanks!

Word. mateo1974@gmail.com

Good lord almighty. Apparently WA state is restricted from "gambling" on yahoo. So I won't be able to pay that way. Strange though because they allow me to use League Safe.

29 minutes ago, TheGhost206 said:

Good lord almighty. Apparently WA state is restricted from "gambling" on yahoo. So I won't be able to pay that way. Strange though because they allow me to use League Safe.

Well, shoot.  Okay, I'll check in with the guys that have paid so far and see if they mind moving to LeagueSafe.  I'll PM you once I've connected with them.  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, soccerdude07 said:

Well, shoot.  Okay, I'll check in with the guys that have paid so far and see if they mind moving to LeagueSafe.  I'll PM you once I've connected with them.  Thanks.

That would be great but obviously no worries either way. Cheers!

Damn it. Just realized I can't make the draft date. I'm IN for sure if that date is flexible. The day before or one of the following weeknights would work for me.

1 minute ago, TheGhost206 said:

Damn it. Just realized I can't make the draft date. I'm IN for sure if that date is flexible. The day before or one of the following weeknights would work for me.

@TheGhost206 Draft date is flexible.  But we need the field to nail it down for sure.