Ecofolux

Framber Valdez 2019 Outlook

46 minutes ago, meh2 said:

I think he is. I think the Astros ultimately add another starter before the deadline, but they’ll probably want to see what they have in Urquidy. Framber probably isn’t done yet in the rotation though.

FWIW Urquidy pitched tonight for AAA Round Rock. 6IP 0ER 9K 2BB. 

Posted (edited)

Probably for the best. His next scheduled start was to be @Colorado.

Edited by Gryfter

Back but not sure how he will perform 

His 2 turns at AAA since his demotion:

6.2 IP 4H 0ER 3BB 10K

3 IP 2H 2ER 2BB 7K (abbreviated on purpose according to reports)

Given the pitching landscape, I am def gonna speculate and hop back on board here...upside it palpable imo.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

His 2 turns at AAA since his demotion:

6.2 IP 4H 0ER 3BB 10K

3 IP 2H 2ER 2BB 7K (abbreviated on purpose according to reports)

Given the pitching landscape, I am def gonna speculate and hop back on board here...upside it palpable imo.

I would like to, but his last major league start when I streamed him still hurts

Very simple question. Is this dude a 3-start pitcher for this "week" on Yahoo!? He should be if Houston is going to use him every 5th day.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

its better than urquidy, but not by a ton. Still a streaming option at best until he proves otherwise with more consistency.

48 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Very simple question. Is this dude a 3-start pitcher for this "week" on Yahoo!? He should be if Houston is going to use him every 5th day.

That’s a great question. I guess it depends if they use Urquidy, if Peacock comes back or if the trade for a SP. it’s probably worth the risk in my points league with the extended week. 

Just now, TheForearmShiver said:

That’s a great question. I guess it depends if they use Urquidy, if Peacock comes back or if the trade for a SP. it’s probably worth the risk in my points league with the extended week. 

Ah, thank you. I'm not super in the loop with regards to this situation. Looks like Peacock is making a rehab start today and is expected to rejoin the rotation Monday.

Posted (edited)

I scooped him...i went on the Framber plan...three starts...internal singing...

Whoa, Black Betty (Framber-plan)
Whoa, Black Betty (Framber-plan)

kids gonna chuck!

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 2

Actually looks to me like they're going to have Verlander, Cole, Miley and then Peacock. Who's the 5th guy? I'm guessing it'll be Framber.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Actually looks to me like they're going to have Verlander, Cole, Miley and then Peacock. Who's the 5th guy? I'm guessing it'll be Framber.

At least til they trade for Boyd or Wheeler or Thor or or or ...on Yahoo Framber already has the green ✔

Edited by dfstout

Just now, dfstout said:

At least til they trade for Boyd or Wheeler or Thor or or or

Oh I'm just streamin, bud. If they can hold off on that for a week and a half I don't care lol.

• Like 1

I added him at 4 PM and started him tonight.  Ugh.

28 PC, 0.2 INN, 4 HA, 3 BBI, 4 ER, 54.000 ERA, 10.500 WHIP

Ghastly results tonight, but the Rangers will do that to you in Arlington.  He's probably won't (and definitely shouldn't) get another shot for a while, so obvious drop in redrafts, but the peripherals are still promising, so I'd hold or even try to buy (perhaps off the wire in a rage drop scenario) in dynasty leagues.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Framber plan has failed 😢

Have to assume he gets sent down. I wonder how long Houston is going to wait to make a trade for another starter.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

15 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Have to assume he gets sent down. I wonder how long Houston is going to wait to make a trade for another starter.

Yea...soon would be my guess...

Is Framber worth streaming on Saturday vs. the Blue Jays?  He did pitch well vs. them earlier this year, has a good K rate, and plays on a great team.  On the other hand, this is the same guy that got epically destroyed by the Pirates.