joebaker23

Leonard Fournette 2019 Outlook

8 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

you're kidding yourself

Thanks for contributing something positive. Great take. I can see you just looked at the box score. Next time watch the game. It will give you a better understanding then some stats on a paper.

Edited by jclee4

I’ll take 15.2 from Fournette, I don’t think other teams are gonna stack the box that much, knowing they can beat you in the air. At least he went over projections(12.8)

• Like 2

Just now, jclee4 said:

Thanks for contributing something positive. Great take. I can see you just looked at the box score. Next time the game. It will give you a better understanding then some stats on a paper.

oh, I watched. He was absolute TRASH on all but ONE of his touches

• Like 1

I think most people that play fantasy watch box scores and have no idea how often RB's struggle to generate any yards until they break a run or two. Just be glad Fournette has the ability to break tackles and break off a 70 yard run. There aren't many RB's getting as many touches as him that can do that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I haven’t hated a 3rd round draft pick this much since David Wilson

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

Thanks for contributing something positive. Great take. I can see you just looked at the box score. Next time watch the game. It will give you a better understanding then some stats on a paper.

Hey man asking people to use their eyes is harsh.

• Haha 1

Just now, Joe Odam said:

Yeah... let me know how your preseason pick of Guice last season and this season turned out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Joe Odam said:

I don't believe you watched anything. Nice try though. I mean if you truly did. You must be new to football. Because they completely shut down the run. If you wanted to show an example of what stacked boxes is on a RB. This was the perfect example.

1 minute ago, Joe Odam said:

Please name three RBs that can shake off 2 guys the second they touch the ball in the backfield.

• Like 2

Just now, dakimbell said:

Seems like anytime he had any room to run he tripped on his own feet

This.

Some Trent Richardson s---

1 minute ago, dakimbell said:

Seems like anytime he had any room to run he tripped on his own feet

Mariota was too, field was slippery

• Like 1

This dude had backers and even the safety blitzing both gaps every 1st down ..it was hilarious 

Edited by JSA2422

1 minute ago, sSektor said:

Please name three RBs that can shake off 2 guys the second they touch the ball in the backfield.

That’s not changing anytime soon, however.

2 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

So you didn’t see him facing 8 man fronts every time he lined up in the back field? He was getting hit before he even hit the line of scrimmage almost every carry. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Godeep said:

I’ll take 15.2 from Fournette, I don’t think other teams are gonna stack the box that much, knowing they can beat you in the air. At least he went over projections(12.8)

Can this team really beat you through the air? Aside from the two quick TDs (one the direct result of a red zone turnover) the passing offense didn’t look that great. Certainly not good enough for teams to switch focus away from stacking the box.

How come he couldn't house that long run?  Thought he was faster than that.

I'll take the 15.2 PPR points.  The passing game involvement is very encouraging.  The times I was watching this trash game, I never saw him come off the field.

3 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

This dude had backers and even the safety blitzing both gaps every 1st down ..it was hilarious 

Yeah he did, every down. He was bound to take one since the whole D ran behind the line to blitz. That’s the good thing about Fournette, he gets enough carries to be able to break one. Coaches don’t give up on him. He didn’t house the run because he slipped, players were slipping everywhere

Edited by Godeep
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, devaster said:

Yeah... let me know how your preseason pick of Guice last season and this season turned out.

you follow me....nice. 

2 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

I don't believe you watched anything. Nice try though. I mean if you truly did. You must be new to football. Because they completely shut down the run. If you wanted to show an example of what stacked boxes is on a RB. This was the perfect example.

I am new..... this isn't soccer?

1 minute ago, sSektor said:

Barry, Walter, LT

• Haha 3

Don't own any shares of Fournette but better days are ahead.. they sold out to stop the run and wanted Minshew to beat them and honestly the guy could've had 4 TD's if Dede Westbrook could make a catch and run a proper route. Minshew has earned some respect less stacked boxes on the horizon I would imagine.

Edited by NyZD
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Can this team really beat you through the air? Aside from the two quick TDs (one the direct result of a red zone turnover) the passing offense didn’t look that great. Certainly not good enough for teams to switch focus away from stacking the box.

Titans D is supposed to be good, they beat them didn’t they? The D made them beat them with passes, wasn’t rushing TDs. They won, what are you talking about? Did they not just win against a team stacking on them?

Edited by Godeep

2 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

Barry, Walter, LT

This decade grandpa

• Like 1
  • Haha 2