JoePCT

$600 roto slow/email draft using LeagueSafe

I am looking for 3 owners for my $600 NO-TRADE league.  Settings are standard 5x5 roto with weekly lineups and transactions.  $1,000 FAAB budget and runs 3X per week.  The slow draft will start March 16th.  1 hour time limit between picks.  Majority Approval for LeagueSafe.  All money is 100 % paid out with the exception of the $150 cbs fee. 

Payouts for 12 teams: 1st - $4,000
2nd - $2,040
3rd - $1,010
If anyone wants a league invite to check out the website and settings please email me...      Joeinct2004@yahoo.com

Thanks.

bump

Delaying the slow draft a few days is a possibility if we don't get 3 owners relatively soon

Joeinct2004@yahoo.com

2019 Swinging For Cooperstown League

Slow Draft Date:March 16, 2019
Time Limit between picks: 60 minutes
Player Pool: Mixed (AL/NL)
Player Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary positions and positions they’ve played 20 games last year or 10 games this year.
Scoring: Rotisserie
Scoring Categories: Batting Average, Home Runs, Runs, RBI's, Stolen Bases, ERA, Wins, K's, WHIP, Saves
Lineups: Weekly Lineups and Transactions. Lineups consist of 22 active players and 7 reserves. You must have 22 active and 7 reserves at all times (13 hitters and 9 pitchers should be active) or your lineup will be illegal. Active - C, one 1B, one 2B, one 3B, one SS, one MI (SS or 2B), one CI (1B or 3B), five Outfielders , 1 Utility player and 9 pitchers.
Transactions: We will be using FAAB to bid on free agents. Everyone starts out with a budget of $1,000. The FAAB process runs on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday nights. There are no weekly or season long limits for transactions.

Trades:No trades allowed
Entry Fee: $600. The cost to use CBS for our league is $150 which will be paid by me so my entry fee will be $450 instead of $600.
LeagueSafe.com: I will be using leaguesafe.com to collect entry fees and the majority approval option will be used as well.

1st - $4,000
2nd - $2,040
3rd - $1,010

Draft order will be randomly determined by cbs as soon as 12 teams are paid.  If you'd like a league invite, please email me.  Thanks

Joeinct2004@yahoo.com