Sign in to follow this  
CrypTviLL

Carlos Carrasco 2019 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2019 season will be locked on 2019-11-28. Please finish any 2019 discussions here, and take any 2020 outlook discussions to the 2020 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

Man...I’m glad he was able to finish the game under his own power but damnit. He was pitching so smoothly until that happened.

Didn’t look to be too serious, and I think he finished the inning. Carlos Santana’s pathetic defense is to blame for the injury. 

• Like 1

An MRI on Carlos Carrasco's left knee came back negative and he expects to be ready to make his next start.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

An MRI on Carlos Carrasco's left knee came back negative and he expects to be ready to make his next start.

Woohoo!!!

I am starting with no confidence. If he is on he shuts down anyone. [Removed Cool Story]

13 minutes ago, Palmetto08 said:

Man he was cruising.  Wheels have come off in 7th...

Too bad. He was carving up that Houston lineup. Could feel the HR from Chirinos coming, though. Line doesn't reflect the kind of game he tossed. He was nesrly unhittable through 6.

Francona int walks Reddick to get to a guy that’s hit Carrasco well (Chirinos). Its Josh F*** Reddick Francona. Forget the righty/righty matchup. F****! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guy was in the zone...rain delay. Unreal. Does he even qualify for the win with 5IP? 

• Haha 1

Just now, bgar15 said:

Guy was in the zone...rain delay. Unreal. Does he even qualify for the win with 5IP? 

5 IP with a 6 R lead would qualify for the win, yes. Thats the case whether they call the game (as they now can) or continue it. 

I'd jump all over this guy right now, if you can swing a trade for him. He's pitched so much better than his stat line suggests. The window might still be open a smidge if Carrasco owners aren't paying close attention. 

5 hours ago, paintingtheblack said:

I'd jump all over this guy right now, if you can swing a trade for him. He's pitched so much better than his stat line suggests. The window might still be open a smidge if Carrasco owners aren't paying close attention. 

How come CBS doesn't score carrasco start as a Complete game? Gave him the SO and the W but no CG??

37 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

when is this guy going to be reliable?

The minute you bench him. 

1 minute ago, Sonny_D said:

The minute you bench him. 

This...traded the sultan of suck crapasco last year and he was elite after that. He should still be good unless   He sits by Bauer on the bus to exchange tips 

My first time owning Carrasco, it hurts 😫

4 minutes ago, tonywow said:

My first time owning Carrasco, it hurts 😫

From my experience owning Carrasco is always a major headache but he keeps being in the SP1 convo come draft day every year.

Just now, pushaZ said:

From my experience owning Carrasco is always a major headache but he keeps being in the SP1 convo come draft day every year.

This...he will never be an ace or sp1 ( he is a mental case like Bauer). Hopefully this is the last year he is ranked in the top 50