I know many of you are very savy when it comes to minor leaguers. I follow but not like you. I could really use some help.

12 Team AL only . Looking for one player . We can keep three minor leaguers .I'm looking for the biggest impact player . Doesn't have to be this year. I'm not usually big on pitching prospects but will keep an open mind having two hitters already. Once a player comes up he has to be activated after two weeks. Again this is AL only. Here are a few names I'm looking at . Some players are already on teams that's why I didn't list them

I also know I won't get players like Franco,Kirillof Odell, Tucker and Royce Lewis.

I already have Vlad and Bichette

I'm looking at

Y. Alveraz

Madriigal

L. Robert

Paradees

Nolan Jones

V. Brujan

M. Chavis

Luzardo ( But he could make the team)

Whitley

Kopech

Mize

Posted (edited)

E . Florial ( Yankees )  and Kyle Lewis ( Mariners ) are other players I'm considering.

Edited by motown magic

Invest in a Magic 8-ball.  Seriously, in most cases picking\ranking prospects beyond the top maybe 10-20 maybe in MLB boils down to not much more than old fashioned guesswork.  Anyone who claims otherwise is either lying or delusion imo.  Teams spend millions trying to judge talent and the success rate is nothing short of awful by and large.

• Like 1

Whitley

Luzardo

Brujan 

Robert

Pass on floral and Lewis

George Valera Ronny Mauricio Marco Luciano could be top 10 in a year

Sorry the last 2 are NL  my bad

Wanted to bump this after another week of play. And now that Austin Hays has been sent down want to know how you feel about him over the others listed?Or is there another player that has jumped out ?

I don't own him. Looking for the best player to select with my one pick. I usually hare pitching prospects. But as I said I will keep an open mind.