Sign in to follow this  
jalexjr

One Opening in ESPN H2H Points Keeper

We need 1 owner to join us and participate in a live draft this weekend.This league is several years old and converted to  Keeper last season for the first time. The league link is right below and the team is New York Empires.  Each team must keep 8. A couple unique things about the league: 1) we allow draft pick trading and 2) the non-playoff teams battle it out in the consolation tournament for the #1 pick in the next year's draft.

League link: http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league?leagueId=7318

Leave contact info here...first come,first served...tyanks!

The Commish

JL SandersJr, send me your email. Maybe I can get it to work that way. I always have our league set on "Viewable to the Public." Send me your email. Post it here is fine thanks.

Try it now JLSanders. I went back and changed it to YES under Make This League Viewable to Public. Apparently it automatically change from 2018 to 2019. I had to manually change. ESPN has new fantasy league sites this year with new features and settings. Taking some getting used to. now that link should work fine. Thanks.   

We still need just one more owner to schedule our live draft for this league. a gfeat competitive league. We just had a big 1:1 trade today with Max Scherzer for Manny Machado...