KMcCar91

1st overall in a keeper league

First overall pick in a keeper league. Don't have another pick til the 3rd rd. Players that are available Story Bellinger K Davis Carrasco Abreu C seager Segura Ozuna Torres My Keepers-T Turner, Goldy, Beni, G Cole, Kershaw. 12 team 5 keeper unlimited keep category league.  I have had trades offered to me for it.  the most intriguing is moving down to the 4th overall and getting a second order back for the first overall and a 5th.

I would go Belli over Story, you'll get a little more advantage in some categories because of belli's speed, plus he will give you OF and 1B eligibility, plus you've got Turner in short already...

2 hours ago, KMcCar91 said:

I’m down to story or bellinger, which way do I go?

Cody is overrated imo

Story

Seager

Torres

Torres. Next move Cole/Kershaw for two OF upgrades, and keep those players once ya get them. 

I would trade back to the 4th overall and get a 2nd rd pick in a keeper league and your current keepers. 

But if I had to pick I would take Story in this case and lock up the MI slots with Trea Turner and Story. 

Help please: