Sign in to follow this  
jalexjr

Late Season Owner Needed for 16-team Category Keeper

Yes, it's late in the season, but that doesn't mean this isn't an opportunity. Our league is looking to replace one owner who quite late in the season on a team that is good but has been neglected. Now is actually the time to gran the time to get ready for next year. Our non-playoff "consolation" teams fight it out for the #1 pick next year. So stepping right in, you have something to ply for. Here is a link to the league: http://fantasy.espn.com/hockey/team?leagueId=426&teamId=1&seasonId=2019

The available team is Winnipeg Wildcats.

In addition to having a playoff for the #1 draft pick the next season, we also offer draft pick trading. We are truly an innovative league.

If interested, please leave your email address below so I can send you an invite!

The Commish

Still looking for an owner to take over this team and get them ready for next year by possibly winning the consolation playoffs and thereby capturing the #1 draft pick...

Hi I have already found a new owner. he emailed me. Would you be interested if we have a second opening even during the offseason?This is a long-term Keeper. 

I would be interested in joining as well. Let me know if an opening comes up.