Sign in to follow this  
caulktok

14 man Blind Bid Auction Dynasty Startup $120 leaguesafe MFL Superflex 2TE IDP

Looking for 5 more members for a blind bid startup auction.  This is not your typical auction league as everything will process via waivers.  Teams will be able to nominate 1 offensive and 1 defensive player per round.  Everyone may then place bids on these players and when the waivers process you'll know who you won!

So if you're crazy enough to be interested in something like this, please click the link below which has all of the details.  This will be a very active league and require a decent amount of attention from the owners, end of year payouts will be based off of a formula that takes your total market share of possible points scored by week 16.  The bigger your market share, the less you get paid. 

I run 4 other leagues, this will be my 5th and I have filled it so far with people from other leagues I run.  I am a very honest and very active commissioner, most people that are new and join my leagues seem surprised by how quickly I get back to them.  I think this has a chance to be a pretty wild league and none of us know what the hell we're doing in a blind bid startup auction so I think the startup will be especially fun.

Anyhoo, check the link below and let me know if you're interested!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bJ3h7YAZIS-o9aP0iurx32yQfmDYv7vRDGsmZVXLIc0/edit?usp=sharing

Looking for 1-2 more owners, If you're looking for a completely new way to do a startup draft this is the league for you!

Caulktok,

Still have any spots open? If so, I am interested.  Send me an email and we can discuss further.

-Andy

andrew.r.muchmore@gmail.com