ajs723

Jamison Crowder 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

People are going to overreact to this disastrous Monday night game. If he gets dropped, or is available for pennies, he's a good cheap add. He'll be right back to his usual 8-10 targets next week. He's still a WR3 for PPR leagues. 

Not a reaction the the game itself, but it's abundantly clear that a healthy DT and Herndon could throw a curve ball at Crowder's perceived value. I can't believe I'm saying this but the Jets have several "decent" options. 

6 minutes ago, MoonBlaster said:

Well we can almost throw out any analysis from the game against the Patriots as what I'm hoping is an outlier... aside from that the schedule gets incredibly pass friendly and there's little denying the chemistry he has with Darnold. The return of Herndon is the one x-factor to clear up right now, if he doesn't come in and absorb a large portion of Crowder's targets I think he has a chance to be a solid back end WR2 off of pure volume.

Also, look at his schedule. The Jets don't face another daunting defense all season. 

Big game even with Darnold still not looking great (albeit better than the previous few weeks).

Showing great rapport with Darnold, drawing tons of targets, and we all know about the cupcake schedule ROS. Jets have quite possibly the worst Oline in NFL history, clearly can't run the ball to save their lives, so it's going to be quick Darnold passes all day long from here on out. Crowder will FEAST.

I'm buying this guy everywhere I can, offering trades all over the place.

Edited by UVA_Drew

me checking to see Crowder with almost 20 points before the half 

Related image

me seeing Crowder with the same point total at the end of the game 

Image result for really confused gif

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

Related image

Successful defensive adjustment at half time???????

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe23 said:

Worthy of a waiver claim?

Jets playing NYG, WAS, OAK, CIN, MIA next 5 weeks.

Count me in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmcampbe11 said:

With AJ Green coming back I'm begrudgingly considering dropping Boyd for Crowder...

I don’t know about being better than Boyd, but Crowder will definitely have decent value in PPR leagues rest of season. WR3/Flex

6 hours ago, JSA2422 said:

Related image

6 hours ago, JohnD said:

Successful defensive adjustment at half time???????

I watched a lot of this game because I had to start Darnold. He got in a rhythm peppering Crowder until the Griffin TD was stolen away & the subsequent stupid interception.  After that, the offense struggled all day relying more on Bell & playing not to lose. They stopped taking shots downfield & the passing game fizzled. 

2 hours ago, jmcampbe11 said:

With AJ Green coming back I'm begrudgingly considering dropping Boyd for Crowder...

I’m still not convinced AJ is coming back. I am concerned about the QB change in Cincy even though I just touted Auden Tate in the WW thread. But Crowder is nice as long as he’s catching numerous passes but he can have 5 catches and still be in single digit points ppr. I’m going to be starting him next 5 as of now but won’t be that surprised if I get a stinker.

Surprised how little respect Crowder is getting. 

In 5 games with Darnold:

14 for 99

6 for 98

4 for 26 (Pats... 

3 for 24 (Jags, Darnold had 8 turnovers in these two games) 

8 for 89 and a TD

So, in every game with Darnold, where it wasn't a nightmare matchup, Crowder has put up WR2 numbers. They're playing the Giants this week. Rotoworld says he's a WR5. 

• Like 3

On 11/5/2019 at 10:43 AM, JSA2422 said:

Related image

This basically happened again 

• Haha 2

It seems like he's just cracking the Top 30 in most rankings this week. I dont put much into rankings, but still, what's with the disrespect? His 2nd half usage is mind boggling, but outside of the Pats game with Darnold, hes been a stud. Super safe floor, and its looking like a 20 point ceiling in PPR. This guy might be on many championship rosters.

• Like 3

I would start Crowder over riskier options like Kirk at SF. He’s guaranteed to get double digits in PPR. We’ll see if he can make it 3 games in a row with a TD. 

9 minutes ago, y2jbones said:

I would start Crowder over riskier options like Kirk at SF. He’s guaranteed to get double digits in PPR. We’ll see if he can make it 3 games in a row with a TD. 

I don't know if he's guaranteed that high of a floor this week. The Redskins, for all their faults, are actually okay against the pass. They're a little better than average against the slot. 

Turning into a stud machine. Wish gallup wasnt playing so well. I cant move him out of my lineup for crowder even with an easier match up. I think crowder has another good day. 

8 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Turning into a stud machine. Wish gallup wasnt playing so well. I cant move him out of my lineup for crowder even with an easier match up. I think crowder has another good day. 

6/80/1 again this week would do just fine!

• Like 1

I think we are once again seeing the Gase style of football utilizing Crowder that made Landry a ppr stud.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Greg83 said:

6/80/1 again this week would do just fine!

The beauty of Crowder is that he doesn't even need the TD to be acceptable as a WR3 in PPR. 6 for 75 is perfectly fine from him. 

1 hour ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I have both and I have started Crowder over him the past 2 weeks, and will do so again this week. Gallup is still risky, especially against the NE Defense. I'm not so sure that Cooper gets Gilmore this week.

Just now, Broncos132 said:

I have both and I have started Crowder over him the past 2 weeks, and will do so again this week. Gallup is still risky, especially against the NE Defense. I'm not so sure that Cooper gets Gilmore this week.

cooper gets gilmore if hes out there. Its a tough call. Gallup 15th in average targets per game and crowder around 30th. Not a huge diff roughly 1 target a game.