gfri6

Yahoo 12 Team 5x5 ROTO Leagues - $250 to $1000 buy-ins

I have multiple Yahoo ROTO Fantasy Baseball Leagues I am running. They are all traditional 5x5 leagues. Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round. These leagues will only be 12 team leagues. My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 12 teams to pay will be in the league. These leagues should fill quick as all of them are in at least their 6th year with a strong base of returning managers that usually play in more than one of my leagues.  If you are interested in a league email me at gfriley@aol.com and I'll send you the commish's note for that league that will detail the payouts and league info. If you are still interested after that I will send you an invite to the league.  The top 4 teams in the league are paid out. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com. Besides thee baseball leagues I run 11 football leagues and 3 basketball leagues.  Managers sign up for my leagues because the are run fairly, payouts are made and made quickly, and more importantly they know my leagues will fill. You wont have to worry about being stuck in a league that wont fill then having to try to find another league at the last second.  This is why I get so many returning managers in all my leagues

****I will create new posts as new managers join and pay in each league.  My posts should be up to date with the number of teams in each league and paid mangers in each league when you read the post****

$500 5x5 ROTO League - (Draft time Sunday March 24th at 5:30 pm EST) – (10 PAID TEAMS - ONLY 2 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) - currently 15 teams in the league

$400 5x5 ROTO Buy-In League II - (Draft time Tuesday March 26th at 9:00 pm EST) – (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

$250 5x5 ROTO Buy-In League II - (Draft time Wednesday March 27th at 9:00 pm EST) – (LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL)

Roster Positions:  C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, NA

Batters Stat Categories:  Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)

Pitchers Stat Categories:  Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

This commish refuses to be transparent about his payouts in his ads on here. He charges a large fee so that he can play for free. For example payouts for his $500 league: 

1st: $2500

2nd: $1500

3rd: $1000

4th: $500

As usual your information is false. If you are interested in a league email me and all league information including setup and payouts will be sent. No teams are sent invites to a league until they have been given this information and then decide they want to be a part of the league. At that time an invite will be sent. Your constant trolling of my posts is mearly a ploy to try and get people to join your leagues because you have trouble filling them. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Never mind that 5 of my 6 leagues are already full, including my $500 league...that my leagues at comparable price points typically fill before yours...that you've refused more than a handful of managers this preseason who have asked you to post your payouts publicly like every other commish...

You are right, I am having trouble filling this 6th league, it's no easy task! Looks like you bailed on your idea of starting a $1K league? 🤔 

Edited by Windy

And just like the lazy commish you are you have to post on other people’s post to promote yours. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

"Have to" is a strong word...more that I enjoy trolling you because you make people send you private emails for basic info about your leagues, instead of posting your payouts like a normal commish.

If you were transparent, I would stop trolling. I don't think my leagues would fill any less fast. My $500 league filled in February, bud. 

Edited by Windy

Continue trolling for no reason. If you think you are the decider of how everyone else should post and how they should recruit for their leagues you have bigger issues than I thought. But at this point that’s already confirmed. “Attention Everyone” Windy wants to make sure you understand how my leagues work. Because clearly you aren’t smart enough to figure it out on your own. You need him to tell you because he’s the only one that can figure it out. 

• Like 2

I'm still confused.   So you do or dont pay a buy in in your leagues.  I would find it upsetting if a guy who paid no buy in won the league and got the lions share of the pot.  

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Yourdad420 said:

I'm still confused.   So you do or dont pay a buy in in your leagues.  I would find it upsetting if a guy who paid no buy in won the league and got the lions share of the pot.  

So yeah...you can play but make sure you don't win.

Edited by gwseidl