Sign in to follow this  
Windy

$1000 Roto Auction * 12 Team 5x5 League * Yahoo Standard Settings * LeagueSafe

Posted (edited)

This league uses Yahoo Standard Settings, same as you would find in a Yahoo Pro League or Yahoo Public League 

Money transactions handled on LeagueSafe *Majority Approval*

League Philosophy: Enjoy the good, clean competition for that good, hard cash. And raise some money for charity while we are at it.

Commish Statement: I am an impartial commish who provides a platform for drama-free money leagues. I no longer play fantasy baseball, but continue to do this because it's fun running leagues for charity. And I make a little side cash from the 1% fee.

Draft Date 3/23 @ 7:30 PM EST

Link to check out settings and/or join the leaguehttps://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/18278/invitation?key=46bea36de5666f25&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=154adcac9e68b397

Buyin is $1,020, that reflects a $10 commish fee and a $10 contribution to the Windy Leagues Charity Pool. All managers in my leagues have a small stake in the pool, so anyone can nominate a charity to receive a donation from us. The winners in all "Windy Leagues" pay an additional tiny percentage into the Charity Pool. This year's pool will add up to $1,200 in charitable donations. More info on donations and on how my 5 leagues add up to this amount can be found at the bottom of this ad.  

Payouts 

1st Place: $5000 (paid out $4750 + 5% = $250 for charity pool) 
2nd Place: $3500 (paid out $3375 + 3.5% = $125 for charity pool) 
3rd Place: $2000 (paid out $1950 + 2.5% = $50 for charity pool) 
4th Place: $1500 (paid out $1485 + 1% = $15 for charity pool) 

Edited by Windy

This is a great league, run by a great commissioner.  Don't sign up for any nonsense league where the commish is playing for free...

Posted (edited)

We keep it simple and straightforward. No frills. 

Edited by Windy

We have 9 currently in the league. Looking for a few more good owners.