joebaker23

Baker Mayfield 2019 Outlook

6 minutes ago, TheAuthorityHere said:

Real life-wise as well.

haha I was just being nice since his offensive line and coach sucks. 

6 hours ago, kdko said:

Always that one noob that necros posts after a particular game to fit their narrative.

Noob? I've been here since 2011...clown

and "a particular game"?  Look at his entire body of work...clearly you're a homer and have a man crush on baker since you're too blind to see the writing on the wall.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Refused to shake hands with SF captains at the coin flip?! What is this, High School? What a tool chest. 

FQ

Edited by Brettg57
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dude is so overrated but the most laughable thing about him is the way he handles himself.  Runs his mouth constantly, shows poor sportsmanship and just an unlikeable guy.  NFL players just hate this dude...

• Like 5

Can someone explain to me why this guy is in 50 commercials, on 5 times during prime time this year?  What has this guy done to deserve this.  I only have myself to blame for falling for the hype.  He's like a deer in headlights now.  And NEVER runs.  And then you hear this guy being a jerk to Daniel Jones, not shaking hands.  Dude, your a punk.  And you literally suck.  Bye...

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

Can someone explain to me why this guy is in 50 commercials, on 5 times during prime time this year?  What has this guy done to deserve this.  I only have myself to blame for falling for the hype.  He's like a deer in headlights now.  And NEVER runs.  And then you hear this guy being a jerk to Daniel Jones, not shaking hands.  Dude, your a punk.  And you literally suck.  Bye...

You didn't hear? Baker Manziel and the Browns were given the Lombardi trophy over the offseason.

• Like 1

Gardner Minshew is literally everything that we thought Baker Mayfield was going to be.  A great competitor with some class but major swagger.  Makes sense that Baker's initials are BM - bowel movement....which I think it is happening over here...let's get a good Rotoworld Forums app for endless posting even on the can. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Benching Baker for Cousins was the best move I made this weekend, and sealed a victory where I needed it.

Loved that Sherman lit into Baker in the post game interviews, and that Bosa taunted him all night, put him in his place and made him pay. At this point, he's got to be just about the most overrated QB in the league.  His crap attitude will make dropping him this week so much easier... Adios BM

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, euphonicjamz said:

Benching Baker for Cousins was the best move I made this weekend, and sealed a victory where I needed it.

Loved that Sherman lit into Baker in the post game interviews, and that Bosa taunted him all night, put him in his place and made him pay. At this point, he's got to be just about the most overrated QB in the league.  His crap attitude will make dropping him this week so much easier... Adios BM

Good move, but your best move would have been to cut him. Follow through and don’t look back.

3 hours ago, Brettg57 said:

Refused to shake hands with SF captains at the coin flip?! What is this, High School? What a tool chest. 

FQ

this is funny because he got all butthurt when KU players did that same thing to him while he was in college

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

Lot of dirt being shoveled onto a 24 yr old QB who is 18 starts into his career.

I wish he could go back to being a 23 yr old QB who has 0 starts into his career, he was a much better player then

Edited by Novaray

1 hour ago, TrillaTrilla said:

this is funny because he got all butthurt when KU players did that same thing to him while he was in college

4 hours ago, Brettg57 said:

FQ

I dont even like Mayfield, but there is video evidence of Mayfield shaking hands with SF captains at the coin toss. Sherman is just a moron. I dont care that he went to Stanford

• Like 3