Sign in to follow this  
Nica4two

Harrell for Ibaka? - 10-team points league (WHIR)

Hey guys,

Wondering what your thoughts are on trading Harrell over to a team that needs all the help he can get as an Ibaka owner.  Although I'm not just doing it out of the goodness of my own heart.  I'm in a BYE week right now, so Ibaka would theoretically be ready for his 4-game slate on week 23, whereas Harrell only has 3 games.  Do you recommend the swap?  Or do you think it worth holding on to Harrell because of his 4-game week on the week 24 (assuming I make it there!).

I'd prefer to keep Harrell. The only things Ibaka has over him are better FT shooting and a few rebounds. Harrell even does a little bit more defensively and scores on great FG%. And just has monster nights where he'll get double-doubles and stocks. Can contribute with low minutes too. No telling the games where Ibaka will show up or disappear even though his recent stretch has been great

• Thanks 1

I think it's a good deal for you, if you don't punt FT%. But on the other hand, Harrell is nearly guaranteed big minutes, which the same cannot be said for Ibaka.

So it's a little bit of a gamble, but Ibaka's recent stretch has been great. If he can keep it up when he comes back, you would have made a great deal.

=> In conclusion, I'd recommend to do the deal.

• Thanks 1