Sign in to follow this  
Dexthedog

New dynasty PPR league, 30 buy-in, UNIQUE

Want to start new dynasty league.  It's currently on sleeper with a planned $30 buy in.

I'm very open to changing platform, buyin, specific rules etc

What's unique is as I was trying to set up a 12 man League and getting people to join I had four already.  So I changed it to an 8-man League where you have a juiced-up bench and more players.

I know some people would think an 8-man league is weak, but I look at it as an ice experiment where you actually have so much talent you have to strategically pick which players will have better games on a given week. Just because you have a WR1 that you usually would play every week, now you have the talent where a superstar might actually said because of a better matchup.

I don't know if it'll work or people think it's stupid but I think it would be fun and challenging to actually look at matchups and have so much good talent you'd have to try to build the best team weekly instead of writing a couple studs all season.

Link to join below check it out and see if you might be interested or email me at gvilleguy222@yahoo.com.

I can also reduce the buy-in to like $10 sense kind of experimental, at least to me it is. hopefully there's a couple people out there that want to try this out.

Thanks

https://sleeper.app/i/09PLw9PVDa82