Bastardo!

Chris Herndon 2019 Outlook

2 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

mannerisms my man...his mannerisms. 

He likes tacos?

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My guess is he will be out or limited this week and will have a significant role in week 8. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 4:11 PM, dudewithabadcat said:

I recommend watching Gase talk about Herndon.  Not sure what to make of it. 

What are you getting from his mannerisms?  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

What are you getting from his mannerisms?  

Just wondering if Gase is disappointed in the situation or how Herndon has conducted himself.  Gase did come out and say that Herndon had to essentially "earn the job."  Plus, the guy is suspended for a DWI...obviously he makes some bad decisions.  I'm probably reading into it too much but he tweaked his hammy during his own drills - was he screwing off?  was he in proper shape?  was their some guidance and rules around things he should be doing?  etc.  

"Right now, we're just missing Chris [Herndon]. Once all the guys are back together, I think we're unstoppable as an offense -- or we can be," [Sam Darnold] said, referencing the injured tight end.

Source

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Really need this guy to work out.  The sked is great and would solve a lot of ppl's headaches at TE.  I'll be happy if he can get me 5-7 pts a week at this point.

doubtful tag? why not declare him out? will he be declared out tonight or does he have until sunday due to MNF? trying to clear up a roster spot by sending him to IR.

5 hours ago, brosephd said:

doubtful tag? why not declare him out? will he be declared out tonight or does he have until sunday due to MNF? trying to clear up a roster spot by sending him to IR.

Better just drop him and pick up next week lol. That’s what I did. Too much dead weight to carry atm 

32 minutes ago, aapox said:

Better just drop him and pick up next week lol. That’s what I did. Too much dead weight to carry atm 

i would but then, hell be scooped up by waivers. think he offers higher potential than most waivers due to the way darnold talks up about him

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aapox said:

But you will have to burn a waiver or some faab to get him back lol.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:18 AM, Steve-O said:

Geez... Sunday morning and still doubtful. The dude isn’t going to play!

There was never an expectation he'd play this week. 

3 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Any Jets fans have any idea what's up for week 8?

He's expected to play. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

There was never an expectation he'd play this week. 

Yeah dude, I knew that. I wanted him to be ruled out, so I could put him on IR. Could have picked up Ty Johnson with that extra bench spot. 

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

Ahh my bad. What’s up for week 8?  Probably failure if tonight is any indication. 

• Haha 2

Even though darnold looks like absolute trash I do think Herndon can feast. This offense has all the pieces...but we'll see. Adam gase and terrible o line. We don't even know if this idiot will utilize Herndon. Here's to hoping because I'm tired of guess work on the wire 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hopefully he returns next week & gives Darnold the big safety blanket he needs when the line breaks down. Didn’t expect much from the Jets tonight anyway, but still think they can be a decent offense, especially after the JAX game

I sure hope he is able to get a full week of practice in. At this point with bye weeks it is THIN at TE and could really use this guy.  Would be nice to see him finally suit up and see what type of action he could get. Darnold looks like he needs a safety blanket....

Edited by Big Nate

1 hour ago, Big Nate said:

Darnold looks like he needs a safety blanket....

That was generous of you.

Darnold in locker room at half time:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3