Bastardo!

Chris Herndon 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, K197040 said:

what an ordeal this has been

reminds me of Michel Scott and the triple reverse vasectomy

 

 

FBCbQQR.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advice: The fantasy sleeper who wasn't, Herndon's 2019 ends after catching one pass in one appearance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminds me of the Dez Bryant Hype train of 2018. Uncertainty as a FA to start the season. Signed by Saints one day. Torn Achilles the next day.

Edited by WaiverLooter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Al.Davis said:

 

He is already a Jet?

Even more of a reason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn that escalated quickly.... one of those made of glass cases

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like we should create a highlight video of his one catch to ten seconds of Sarah McLaughlin's "I Will Remember You" like one of those In Memorium Oscar videos of the people who died this year before shutting this thread down.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I feel like we should create a highlight video of his one catch to ten seconds of Sarah McLaughlin's "I Will Remember You" like one of those In Memorium Oscar videos of the people who died this year before shutting this thread down.

I like where your head's at. If you create it, I tell ya one thing...I'd watch it, that's for sure. 

Although, be forewarned: there is a lot more than meets the eye that went into that 7 yard reception of his this 2019 fantasy football season (oh, and TWO targets by the way. Can't forget that second target, albeit incomplete)

A 7 yard reception so complex, so unique, so utterly special, that, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a singular reception that will forever be held in reverence by all of those who ever had the chance to bear witness to it.

But I'm not talking about the type of reverence exclusive to only those of us who rostered Chris Herndon at one point or another this oh-so-special 2019 season of his; I'm talking about the type of reverence that touches and rings true with Americans all across this manifest destiny land of ours, from sea to f*ckin' shining sea...and perhaps possibly even as far reaching as folk living in remote villages throughout various parts of, not just China, but like, all the way out to like, eastern China.

I only mention that as a forewarning, because, in order to take on the challenge of getting this monumental task done, it might require of you the time and dedication to create it, akin to that of the time/dedication required of, say, Ken Burns, that went into creating one of them documentaries of his -- think, Civil War (690 minutes / 11 hrs 30 mins of footage), or Vietnam (1,080 minutes (!) / 18 hrs of footage (!!) ); none of that Jack Johnson: Unforgivable Blackness (220 minutes / 3 hrs 40 mins) pus*y-a** bullsh*t.

So actually, having said all that, if you can stomach the life surrendering effort it'll surely demand of you to get it done...F**k it, I may even watch that sh*t twice.

Edited by Chest-Rockwell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ajs723 said:

This dude is giving Dante Pettis and Kalen Ballage a run for biggest hype bust of 2019. At least he can blame injuries. 

Those are really weird choices. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who knew after grabbing him as a hopeful Dissly replacement and holding for so long through the injuries, that when I finally got the chance to start, I would end up longing for the days of getting 3 points with the streamers I used while waiting for him to get healthy. Good times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no idea about this guy, i just noticed that practically every day there were at least 2-3 updates about him in the RW headline feed but I never read the blurbs - astounded to find out he hadn't even played until this past weekend. 

This has to be the record for most RW updates/blurbs during a season vs production.  Either him, or somebody like Jordan Reed who has constant updates on him being in the concussion protocol or out of it, or whatever, seems like that's been going on for 3-4 years straight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, lj01 said:

I had no idea about this guy, i just noticed that practically every day there were at least 2-3 updates about him in the RW headline feed but I never read the blurbs - astounded to find out he hadn't even played until this past weekend. 

This has to be the record for most RW updates/blurbs during a season vs production.  Either him, or somebody like Jordan Reed who has constant updates on him being in the concussion protocol or out of it, or whatever, seems like that's been going on for 3-4 years straight.

IDK...seems like Antonio Brown beat that in a few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Those are really weird choices. 

 

Lol seriously. I missed the hype train on those guys I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

Lol seriously. I missed the hype train on those guys I guess.

Man, we dynasty players exist in a different world. Ballage, Herndon, and Pettis were all considered valuable long term assets just a few months ago. 

Edited by ajs723

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Man, we dynasty players exist in a different world. Ballage, Herndon, and Pettis were all considered valuable long term assets just a few months ago. 

When you say a "couple of months ago", do you mean like pre-season 2018?

 

Edited by K197040

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Man, we dynasty players exist in a different world. Ballage, Herndon, and Pettis were all considered valuable long term assets just a few months ago. 

 

Dynasty vs Redraft wouldn't affect a 'hype train'. 

 

Pettis and Ballage stink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K197040 said:

When you say a "couple of months ago", do you mean like pre-season 2018?

 

I mean over the summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ajs723 said:

I mean over the summer. 

I'm just messing with you.   Can I assume that you had Herndon, Ballage, AND Pettis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

Dynasty vs Redraft wouldn't affect a 'hype train'. 

 

Pettis and Ballage stink.

We're off topic, but go to any dynasty community. There was plenty of hype for both. I tried hard to buy Ballage before the season, and got shot down.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K197040 said:

I'm just messing with you.   Can I assume that you had Herndon, Ballage, AND Pettis?

Only Pettis. Tried hard to buy Ballage though. Never been a fan of Herndon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.