Sign in to follow this  
OxyBubbleMan

Who would you rather drop? WHIR

Noah or Sabonis?

I have a bye this week. 10 team Yahoo standard H2H. 

Noah is playing better right now but has a 3 game week next week. Sabonis isn't playing up to par lately even when he wasn't injured but has a 4 game week coming up.

Also, is Bogdan droppable right now even if he has 4 game weeks  for the semis and finals week? He's playing like doo doo.

Team is in sig.

Dealing with the same dilemma right now on Sabonis. Obviously letting today play out to see.

In a vacuum I'd probably just stick with the hot player and cross your fingers that it works out.

In regards to Bogdan, since you are in a 10Team league, I'd assume there should be a hot player on the wire? Sure he has a good PO schedule, but man that FG% on top of the low stocks just hurts. His minutes are right around 30, but we all know Fox / Hield are the ones with the ball down the stretch.

Are any of the following available? Brunson / Huerter / F. Jackson ?

Those 3 are playing much better than Bogdon at the moment, so I'd probably swap for one of these.

Sabonis for me if I had to choose between him and Noah. 

But since you ask, I'd hold on to those two and drop Bogdanovic instead. He's hit a cold streak and I would want reliable players in the playoffs.