christino3286

Best streamer Kaminsky, Shai, Pat Bev? WHIR!

Posted (edited)

Yahoo 12 team 9CAT roto league 

Whos the best stream tomorrow?

Looking for best all around but FTM,PTS,AST would help most. Kinda leaning Kaminsky. WHIR!

Kaminsky at WAS

Shai vs CHI

Pat Bev vs CHI 

Edited by christino3286

Being that Kaminsky is hot and your in need of points I'd go with him.

My personal preference is Beverly. He's not going to score 30 for you, but his popcorn stat lines from a streamer are super helpful. Over the last 2 weeks, 7/6/5/1

I don't trust Shai at all, even if it is Chicago.

10 minutes ago, TheVladeFather said:

Being that Kaminsky is hot and your in need of points I'd go with him.

My personal preference is Beverly. He's not going to score 30 for you, but his popcorn stat lines from a streamer are super helpful. Over the last 2 weeks, 7/6/5/1

I don't trust Shai at all, even if it is Chicago.

Kinda got my eye on Mudiay vs SA if DSJ out...or Ish Smith vs LAL if Rjax out. What you think of those guys compared to the others listed. Right now I got Kaminsky, Kennard...

39 minutes ago, christino3286 said:

Kinda got my eye on Mudiay vs SA if DSJ

I like this only if DSJ is out. SA for whatever reason let's PG's go off. Just look at Brunsons game against them the other day.

Kennard has cooled off after his hot streak. His next game is against LA, but I'm just not all too thrilled with him until he gets back to it.

Based on what you are working with, I'd look at Kaminsky and Mudiay. Mudiay checks each box for what you need, but only if DSJ is out as mentioned. Kaminsky will hopefully keep his hot streak going and checks both PTS/FT%.

Ish Smith is an interesting one, but you'd want him more for an AST guy, I don't think he'll overshadow Griffin or Drummond after Detroit's poor performance the other day.