I am looking to join an Empire League and having a hard time finding any.  If you have spots available for your Empire League let me know.

Thanks,

On 3/14/2019 at 8:19 AM, bschwarzrock said:

I am looking to join an Empire League and having a hard time finding any.  If you have spots available for your Empire League let me know.

Thanks,

Same here. I like empire leagues because people don't leave those. I'm thinking of just creating one if I don't see any more soon

If you do create one let me know.  I know of one other person that would be interested in joining as well.  I’m currently in 2 empire leagues and the other person I know is in one and wants to join another one.

• Thanks 1

I've been looking for an Empire league for a couple years now and would love to join if you made one.  Also, I hear Sleeper is the best platform for dynasty now.  Has anyone on this forum tried Sleeper?

• Thanks 1

Seems like there is a lot of interest..never used sleeper before though..ESPN is the easiest but they don't do dynasty so picks would be separate. 

On 3/24/2019 at 12:27 PM, bschwarzrock said:

If you do create one let me know.  I know of one other person that would be interested in joining as well.  I’m currently in 2 empire leagues and the other person I know is in one and wants to join another one.

On 3/14/2019 at 8:19 AM, bschwarzrock said:

Thanks,

On 3/25/2019 at 8:55 AM, ejsteffes said:

I've been looking for an Empire league for a couple years now and would love to join if you made one.  Also, I hear Sleeper is the best platform for dynasty now.  Has anyone on this forum tried Sleeper?

It's official. I'm creating one. If interested see the link.

http://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=60935722

Rules:

Entry fee $50 ($25 goes to winners, $25 goes to main pot).

Payouts are as follows:
• 1st - $200
• 2nd - $100
• 3rd - $50
• Win back to back years - Win pot!

Scoring:
This is a .5 ppr league. The only scoring changes that have been made to this league are:
• 5 points per QB pass TD.
• No minus points will be given to kickers who miss 40+ yd kicks.

The league will start at roster sizes of 30.

All drafts will be done offline slow draft style. As players are drafted, I will manually add them to your teams (ESPN is not very dynasty friendly). All rookie picks will be posted on the message board for reference. For the future rookie drafts, the order will be in the reverse order of standings.

Trades - Once a trade had been made, both members need to post the trade on the message board saying they agree to the trade and what the trade involves (As ESPN does not have an option for future pick trading). Once agreed upon it is final unless vetoed. Also, if you wish to trade a future pick, you must be paid for that year already. This avoids teams trading away picks and not returning to the league. Please remember that every member of the league has paid the exact same amount money that you have. They have a right to manage their team as they see fit.

Tanking - While absolute tanking is not allowed, it is very hard to prove. However, if someone is being obvious about it (Not filling a starting position or not starting their top tier players), action will be taken regarding their draft picks. This will be very situational and judged on a case by case basis. I hope to never have to do this.

I am a strong advocate for not vetoing trades unless there is evidence of collusion. But still, I will leave it to the league to decide on vetoes. It will take 8 votes to veto a trade. I will leave this option open for a max of 7 days.

Note - You must be paid in full each year prior to your draft. If a member chooses to not continue or pay, their team will lock (Aside from DSTs, which will be placed on waivers) and they will be out of the running to win the pot.

Once a team wins the pot, the league will start over.

Entry fees can be made via Venmo @michaelwhorton. If this makes you uncomfortable, I understand, but I do not use Leaguesafe. I will keep track of everyone's payments and post the current pot on this page. League winners will be paid immediately unless I'm indisposed (I do work for a living).

Any further changes to the league shall be voted by the league and will need a majority in order to take effect.

If you have any questions or concerns, please call/text at 626-731-3560.