joebaker23

Calvin Ridley 2019 Outlook

Would strongly advise against dropping. Hooper and Freeman both out. Should get more targets.

This game was an anomaly. the falcons will trail most games and will be forced to throw

Who the hell are you guys dropping him for? He is the 26th ranked WR in 0.5 ppr.

Edited by TheDoctor

1 hour ago, TheDoctor said:

Who the hell are you guys dropping him for? He is the 26th ranked WR in 0.5 ppr.

The last 3 weeks, Ridley has put up 5, 11 and 6.2 points, in .05 ppr, thats terrible. To make matters worse, look at his matchups for fantasy playoffs and championships. Panthers, Niners and Jaguars. All top 12 pass defenses, Niners are the best. Those 5 and 6.2 point games were also against top 12 passing defenses. No thanks. Drop city. 

Edited by Dexter75
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Dexter75 said:

The last 3 weeks, Ridley has put up 5, 11 and 6.2 points, in .05 ppr, thats terrible. To make matters worse, look at his matchups for fantasy playoffs and championships. Panthers, Niners and Jaguars. All top 12 pass defenses, Niners are the best. Those 5 and 6.2 point games were also against top 12 passing defenses. No thanks. Drop city. 

agreed. people will be enticed by the loss of hooper.

they should pick up hooper's replacement instead

• Like 1

No Hooper, no Sanu, no Freeman and I still don't feel great about Ridley.

Still trying to understand why the Falcons drafted this guy.  He’s shown he can dominate, yet they ignore him.

I’ll be honest I don’t get it. This guy should literally be what Chris Godwin is. He’s on team with no defense or run game. He’s arguably got a better qb and literally everyone around him is dying. This guy should have a 10 point floor and i just don’t understand how he doesn’t. 

• Like 1

My boy needs to step it up. Getting frustrated with him. He should be posting high end WR2 numbers at the very least. What's the problem here? Any one with any insight, I'd love to hear it. 

Also, no Hooper gonna help or hurt? Gotta help, no?

BUY LOW. I think those that dropped are going to regret it big time

It really will be inexplicable if he doesn’t put up nice numbers for the next month with Hooper out. In fantasy you just have to put the guys in your lineup with talent and opportunity even if it doesn’t always work out. I can’t imagine dropping him is a good idea. Even if you’re stacked you don’t want your WR-needy opponent plugging this guy in for free.

Yeah I was able to get him in a deal, rather cheaply I thought. Don't care that it has been a rough go lately. This situation couldn't be much better.

Hopefully people kept the faith - dude just flat out balls out when he gets targets. $$$

On 11/12/2019 at 4:22 PM, Dexter75 said:

lol

Wow a team drafts a WR in the first round, finally decides to include him in the game plan and he puts up a monster day.  Imagine that.

IDIOTS.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TheDoctor said:

lol

where was your prediction kid? Real easy to laugh at others after the fact. Let’s see some of your picks kid. Pretty much no one had the Falcons blowing out the Panthers. I wasn’t the only one kid. 

1 hour ago, Dexter75 said:

where was your prediction kid? Real easy to laugh at others after the fact. Let’s see some of your picks kid. Pretty much no one had the Falcons blowing out the Panthers. I wasn’t the only one kid. 

Dropping him was never the answer. Especially as a WR that was coming into the week top 25 at the position unless you were in a really shallow league. That was a terrible call as mentioned by my clear lack of understanding and wondering who people were dropping him for if they were. 

Certainly wasn't after the fact, but you seem to be taking it well. 

Pretty much no one should have dropped him except for you

Edited by yanksman

spacer.png