Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

max_murder

Black Hole Dynasty Football League

16?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF am i to do with 16? LOL

pick #5 and some pick are available for your #16,#17

Let's draft this weekend.

If somebody wants to make a deal for pick #1, it would have to be something like i get your top 2 picks, and you'd get a pick from me a few rounds later.

I'm not going to just give it up for a total picks change, or for just a switch of 1st and 2nd rounders.

Open to all offers.

If somebody wants to make a deal for pick #1, it would have to be something like i get your top 2 picks, and you'd get a pick from me a few rounds later.

I'm not going to just give it up for a total picks change, or for just a switch of 1st and 2nd rounders.

Open to all offers.

you call it bossman, what would it take to move from last to first? 16 &17 for 1 & ?

Let's draft this weekend.

it is best to draft just before the season starts...if you wanna draft now join some random yahoo private league or go to mock draft central

it is best to draft just before the season starts...if you wanna draft now join some random yahoo private league or go to mock draft central

Exactly. Let's not get carried away here.

(Just posted this to bump this thread up).

I am of the opinion that in a dynasty league, it shouldn't matter when you draft. You're rolling the dicee on young players and deciding when to reach for vets either way, whether it's now or the day before the season begins..you're taking your one shot at building a team.

I am of the opinion that in a dynasty league, it shouldn't matter when you draft. You're rolling the dicee on young players and deciding when to reach for vets either way, whether it's now or the day before the season begins..you're taking your one shot at building a team.

That may be true. But, doing the draft earlier doesn't make the start of the season arrive any sooner.

how come all these rotoworld leagues are always snake drafts?

Hey what's up peoples? Team Skeleton Crew here sitting on #6. Plenty of options...

how come all these rotoworld leagues are always snake drafts?

Yahoo default + "tradition".....even live drafts I was in 13 years ago (when we used boxscores to add up points) did them that way.

I've never set up a Plus league, but you may be able to adjust it that way.

Yahoo default + "tradition".....even live drafts I was in 13 years ago (when we used boxscores to add up points) did them that way.

I've never set up a Plus league, but you may be able to adjust it that way.

plus leagues dont offer auctions...u would have to use an outside service such as fantasyauctioneer, but it would make the leagues alot more fair in my opinion...snake drafts are fine and all, but it amazes me how so many "rotoworld" leagues are snake draft based...dont u want a shot at drafting adrian peterson or LT instead of letting a randomizer program to determine draft picks allowing u who u can and cannot pick in the early rounds?

plus leagues dont offer auctions...u would have to use an outside service such as fantasyauctioneer, but it would make the leagues alot more fair in my opinion...snake drafts are fine and all, but it amazes me how so many "rotoworld" leagues are snake draft based...dont u want a shot at drafting adrian peterson or LT instead of letting a randomizer program to determine draft picks allowing u who u can and cannot pick in the early rounds?

Are you suggesting that our drafts would be better if we went auction style, rather than have a straight draft?

Are you suggesting that our drafts would be better if we went auction style, rather than have a straight draft?

i think it would be alot more interesting with so many knowledgable owners having an auction...it surprises me how not a single league in the "your league" section here on rotoworld is not an auction league

I quit as commish & GM.

All leagues.

Jeff is the new commissioner until you guys work something out.

I'm sure Jeff will have some really nice things to say about me, but it is what it is.

Thanks guys.

Later days!

I quit as commish & GM.

All leagues.

Jeff is the new commissioner until you guys work something out.

I'm sure Jeff will have some really nice things to say about me, but it is what it is.

Thanks guys.

Later days!

I have nothing bad to say!

Dude, come on! It's a bad day! Just let the dust settle and ssleep on it. What the hell happened in chat?

League: Please go to the league message board and read and vote.

You should listen to max; I dont know what happened, but doubt its worth quitting..good group of guys

Not sure what is happening ( I hope everyone is healthy)

Not sure what is happening ( I hope everyone is healthy)

+1

Hopefully it's nothing serious at home.

Apparently there was one spot left? I got in, was actually in this same league last year (I think, least Lagooners was in it)... Finished Fifth.

Apparently there was one spot left? I got in, was actually in this same league last year (I think, least Lagooners was in it)... Finished Fifth.

Welcome, bro...and for those of you not paying attention, I will be handing the commish reigns to the PhantasyPhreak as of tonight.

Welcome, bro...and for those of you not paying attention, I will be handing the commish reigns to the PhantasyPhreak as of tonight.

No! We need you as commish so we can draft this weekend. B)

No! We need you as commish so we can draft this weekend. B)

This weekend? haha. I thought it was .. 50+ days away. Haha.

Glad to be in Max.