OF JD Martinez, Cain, Pham

Util Bogaerts, Pollok

Bench V. Guerrero, Eloy Jimenez, Eaton

SP Bauer, Buehler, Flaherty, Mikolas, Ryu

RP Kimbrel, Yates, Robertson

Bench Alex Reyes

whir!

Edited by DFWSooner

Looks good.  Not sure who you drop,but I’d be a little concerned with Jansen at c in a 10 teamer. He has no track record.  Id at least want 2 to start.  I’d look to trade an OF since you have so many for help at 2b.  I love villar, but there’s a chance he does goes .230 for half a year.  No holes though. Well done.

• Like 1

Yeah, It's pretty solid and I don't really see a huge error anywhere. As poster mentioned above, Jansen might be a little shaky in a 10-teamer. 

Having Vlad+Eloy is a lot of fun on your bench, but you gotta hope your guys start off with no injuries and you won't be able to make a lot of daily moves early on.

Solid team.

• Like 1

Really well rounded, but in addition to the catcher situation, I would reconsider Reyes as a bench player unless this is a keeper league. Great talent but hard to see him as a contributor this year.

I love it. Echoing others on the C situation but other than that it's a pretty solid team.

It looks good on paper but it's a ten team league. Need to look at other players roster to give a better assessment. Just looking at the roster, it is a very solid team. 

• Like 1

Strong team, but in these size leagues, every team is strong..just stay active during the season and you may want to address the catcher situation for sure if he struggles early on

Good balance. Just rotate your C off wire if he doesn’t stick. As long as there isn’t free agent limits

Lots of youth! Digging your pitching and 3B options. I hope for your sake this is a keeper league. The potential for both hitting and pitching is through the roof! Good luck this year!