Sign in to follow this  
PulsarXS420

Field of Screams and Hall of Shame $50 League Safe 2019 Openings!!!

Ok everyone. Baseball season is around the corner. If anyone is looking for Yahoo $$ leagues. We've got you covered. Slots are open in (2) leagues drafting next week. $50 buy-in 12 team 7x7 H2H Cats re-draft. We've gotten great GM's from Rotoworld before and believe we can continue that practice heading into 2019. All info Below!

Field of Screams Draft Tues Mar 19th 9:00 PM EST Snake Draft (8 Spots Open)
Hall of Shame Draft Wed Mar 20th 9:00 PM EST : Auction (10 Spots Open)

(2019) Divisions and Draft Order:
Both will be randomized using www.random.org as we have done in previous years for all our leagues. This will be done once all 12 Teams 
have paid!!! Two Divisions of Six teams.

(2019) Buy-In Info:
This year again ALL Buy-In's will be handled through League Safe & use Majority Approval to distribute 
the funds of the 3 victors at the end of the season. The Buy-In for 2019 is $50.00. We want everyone to feel that we 
are running this league correctly and truly fair as we always have!!! 

(2019) Prize Pool: ($600)
1st: $400
2nd: $150
3rd: $50

(2019) Scoring: 7x7 for 2019
--Batting: R, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OBP = 7
-Why fix something that's not broken. This will remain the norm heading into 2020.

--Pitching: W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, QS = 7
-Pitching has been a work in-progress every year since we started running leagues in 2015. This year 
there will be one important change! K/9 is OUT & K/BB is IN. In 2020 we hope Yahoo will let us use
advanced analytics. SIERA, xFIP, BABIP..... But for now we feel confident in this move going 
into the 2019 campaign. We keep trying to improve every year. In 2020 we will continue the work. 

(2019) Spring Training (Final Thoughts):
Thanks Everyone, my pitch clock has run out. If you have questions, please ask.

** Both leagues exactly the same set-up, except one is snake. One is an auction. Funds are collected by "League Safe" and will be distributed through Majority Approval so everything is secure for the final pay out.

*** If you are looking for a keeper league, I have a few slots open as well in a 3rd league.**

Respond here if you are interested and we'll send invite

Thanks. Happy Baseball 2019

Posted (edited)

Interested in the Snake draft league! Was a member of a keeper league that I just had to leave, because of differences on a draft date. Dying to find a new primary league, think this could be it! Competitive player year round, and will have money up front! Would love to join up, let me know!

* Interested in the Snake draft if there are members in it already, I'd rather do the auction if the snake league is only an 8 person league

jakematier@ymail.com

- Jake

Edited by JMATIER7