Sign in to follow this  
apit

Winker or Profar

It's a 20 keeper 12 team H2H points league I think pretty standard point systems -1 for K's. I have 19 keepers with Conforto, springer, Cain, Torres, Devers, Freeman, Seager, Bellinger are my notable keepers for this question. I have to start 4 OF and bellinger is slotted as my IF slot so I do need a another OF. I like Profar utility with having every position but now im afraid the hype of winker will cause him to be drafted before I pick at #12.  So who do I keep between profar or winker and which will be there more likely at 12 for me. Thanks for the help!!!

Profar he can play a lot of different spots nice multi elig to have on you're team. 

It's tough to say who will be available at #12 because with so many keepers its hard for me to gauge the talent available. I would keep Winker though. See a lot of flaws in Profar and some luck in his numbers, whereas I believe Winker is a stud ESPECIALLY in a points league. Profar's most valuable in categories where he chips in everywhere. I would definitely keep Winker. 

Profar the position flexibility will help immensely during the season. You can slot him anywhere in the lineup when a hitter gets a day off. Winker also is struggling in spring training so not everything is guarantee. 

• Like 1