12 Team H2H Points League, Pick #7. Weekly League.

Hitting: Singles (1), Doubles (2), Triples (3), HR (4), HBP (1), RBI (1), R (1), BB (1), SB (2)

Pitching: ER (-1), IP (1), L (-5), QS (3), SV (7), K (1), W (10)

Roster

C - Wellington Castillo

1B - Cody Bellinger

2B - Luis Urias

3B - Nolan Arenado

SS - Tim Anderson

CI - Miguel Cabrera

MI - Adalberto Mondesi

OF(5) - Andrew Benintendi/George Springer/David Peralta/Ryan Braun/Justin Upton

UTIL - Nelson Cruz

BENCH - Garrett Hampson/Maikel Franco

SP - Jacob DeGrom/Miles Mikolas/Kyle Hendricks/Joe Musgrove/Chris Paddack/Tyler Skaggs/Alex Reyes/Jimmy Nelson/Merrill Kelly/Corbin Burnes/Derek Holland

RP - Kirby Yates/Ken Giles/Jordan Hicks/Mychal Givens

Wish everyone wouldn't have went 2B crazy but I believe Urias could be serviceable.

16 hours ago, cdd10 said:

12 Team H2H Points League, Pick #7. Weekly League.

Hitting: Singles (1), Doubles (2), Triples (3), HR (4), HBP (1), RBI (1), R (1), BB (1), SB (2)

Pitching: ER (-1), IP (1), L (-5), QS (3), SV (7), K (1), W (10)

Roster

C - Wellington Castillo

1B - Cody Bellinger

2B - Luis Urias

3B - Nolan Arenado

SS - Tim Anderson

CI - Miguel Cabrera

MI - Adalberto Mondesi

OF(5) - Andrew Benintendi/George Springer/David Peralta/Ryan Braun/Justin Upton

UTIL - Nelson Cruz

BENCH - Garrett Hampson/Maikel Franco

SP - Jacob DeGrom/Miles Mikolas/Kyle Hendricks/Joe Musgrove/Chris Paddack/Tyler Skaggs/Alex Reyes/Jimmy Nelson/Merrill Kelly/Corbin Burnes/Derek Holland

RP - Kirby Yates/Ken Giles/Jordan Hicks/Mychal Givens

Wish everyone wouldn't have went 2B crazy but I believe Urias could be serviceable.

team looks fine

im not all that hyped for a lot of your players but who am I to say they wont pay off. will/have 0 shares of springer

got good mix of young dudes and the vets looking for one more year of production. good core of belly, Arenado, mondesi, benny, springer. add in an ace in deGrom and 3 decent closers.

the more I type the more I like the team peralta and j up great value as of 3 and 4

think I would of drafted one more sp1/2 in pts league so maybe look into that. not sure mikolas and Hendricks are ideal sp2, sp3 combo in pts league

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

team looks fine

im not all that hyped for a lot of your players but who am I to say they wont pay off. will/have 0 shares of springer

got good mix of young dudes and the vets looking for one more year of production. good core of belly, Arenado, mondesi, benny, springer. add in an ace in deGrom and 3 decent closers.

the more I type the more I like the team peralta and j up great value as of 3 and 4

think I would of drafted one more sp1/2 in pts league so maybe look into that. not sure mikolas and Hendricks are ideal sp2, sp3 combo in pts league

yeah, was gunning for Wheeler or Taillon but got sniped right before!