ldhawaii

Looking to join a $$ 5x5 Roto League

Preferably 10-12 teams and on CBS, but yahoo is okay too. I willing to go up to like $300 buy in. And prefer live draft not auction. Thanks. 

I have a CBS, 10-Team AL Only Keeper league that might interest you. Daily moves but weekly rosters. $40-$50 buy-in covers league costs + prize pool money awarded to 1st & 2nd place. We also have a special prize with the greatest improvement in the 2nd half (not monetary, affects next year's draft). There's also a trophy awarded to winner each year with names engraved (will ship if you win, costs are part of league fees). Draft is currently slated for sometime during weekend of 3/23-3/24. Unfortunately roster was decimated by injuries and poor team management, only likely keeper is JD Martinez. So 2019 may be a rebuilding year with eye on 2020, tanking the 1st half with smart trades at the deadline could be a good strategy.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll also PM you.

We have a 5 x 5 12 team on yahoo with 250 entry and 100 percent payout through league safe.  Let me know if you are interested and I can provide more info.  Draft likely 27th with 25th alternate.

On 3/15/2019 at 6:38 PM, petey13ca said:

We have a 5 x 5 12 team on yahoo with 250 entry and 100 percent payout through league safe.  Let me know if you are interested and I can provide more info.  Draft likely 27th with 25th alternate.

Do you have a link to the settings?

Have a $100 league drafting tomorrow night.$100 entry fee through league safe, yahoo, roto, auction league

The rosters are: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL

Hitting categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)

Pitching categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

If you're still looking check out this league

•  

Looking for 2 more owners for a 12 team standard Yahoo Roto league with funds being kept in LeagueSafe.  Draft is next Thursday the 28th at 7pm CST and the stats are pretty standard with the exception of 1 UTL and FAAB budget.  Happy to invite whoever to check out settings,  we will randomize draft order once the final few are paid.  email me at vincentjamesgagliano@gmail.com -Vincent for more info. 

*This league's been running for 10+ years 

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Thanks. But I am looking for higher stakes. If you have any roto leagues in the $200+ area let me know,