Sign in to follow this  
COBBLEPOT

In Yahoo H2H Fantasy - Does Dropping A Player You Just Picked Up Count As A Move?

Quick question that I need answered urgently....

I'm in a yahoo H2H league with a maximum limit of 4 adds per week...

I just dropped Jordan Clarkson for Colin Sexton not realizing that I dont have a player to put in my shooting guard slot tomorrow..

If I drop Colin Sexton right now before he plays a game for my team, will it count as a move?

Any help on this is greatly appreciated. I got 1 hour and 20 minutes. Thanks!

Any pickup is a move it’ll say * outta 4 moves used this week at bottom of your team 

3 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

Any pickup is a move it’ll say * outta 4 moves used this week at bottom of your team 

The reason i ask is because I know when you drop a player that you've picked up before they've played a game for your team, they don't go on waivers......so i was thinking maybe if you drop them immediately for some1 else, it's counted under the same add. do you have experience with this?

No an add is an add .. if you add a player it’ll count as an add it won’t matter if you drop right away or had them before 

• Sad 1

Yeah too late. Player might not go on waiver if dropped on the same day but it's counted by adds.