Sign in to follow this  
reckoner

Trade Goldschmidt?

Posted (edited)

16 team 6x6 Roto League - Keep 10. Keeper inflation is $5 per season. Auction Budget is $260.

Current Keepers

Machado $37

Goldy $36

Arenado $26

Blackmon $21

Clevinger $13

Alex Wood $7

Sean Doolittle $6

Charlie Morton $6

Brandon Nimmo $3

Shane Bieber $1

My team is getting pretty expensive and I've been toying with the idea of moving one of the higher priced guys for cheaper keepers. One league mate expressed interest in Goldy. Below are some players of interest on his team. Anyone see a good package for Goldy here?

Muncy $1

Bogaerts $26

Dahl $11

E. Rosario $6

V. Robles $4

Severino $6

Pivetta $1

Thoughts? 

Edited by reckoner

Id consider dropping Alex Wood, he doesn't seem to have good value. 

As far as your thread

I'd look for a good 2 for 1 here so you can replace Alex Wood.

Unfortunately I don't feel there's a lot of great options there. There's some awesome value, but the options are meh.

Paul Goldschmidt for  Muncy, Robles, Severino ? That'd be ideal, not sure if he'd bite tho. Maybe Muncy, Robles, Dahl? 

Idk, I don't LOVE his options, but I love those values. I also like Rosario at 6, and even Pivetta at 1 is a decent option, but I wouldn't trade Goldy for a trade that included pivetta.

I'd look for 3 of Muncy, Robles, Severino, Rosario, Dahl and then I'd consider it, but otherwise I'd probably just keep Goldschmidt. 

• Like 1

The guy’s team name is “Severin from the X” so I kinda doubt he’s gonna move those two in a trade haha. 

5 hours ago, CrypTviLL said:

Id consider dropping Alex Wood, he doesn't seem to have good value. 

As far as your thread

I'd look for a good 2 for 1 here so you can replace Alex Wood.

Unfortunately I don't feel there's a lot of great options there. There's some awesome value, but the options are meh.

Paul Goldschmidt for  Muncy, Robles, Severino ? That'd be ideal, not sure if he'd bite tho. Maybe Muncy, Robles, Dahl? 

Idk, I don't LOVE his options, but I love those values. I also like Rosario at 6, and even Pivetta at 1 is a decent option, but I wouldn't trade Goldy for a trade that included pivetta.

I'd look for 3 of Muncy, Robles, Severino, Rosario, Dahl and then I'd consider it, but otherwise I'd probably just keep Goldschmidt. 

All of this. I’d offer Goldy for Dahl + Rosario and either Muncy or Robles

If I could get Rosario, Dahl, and Muncy, who else should I drop from my keepers besides Wood? Or should I consider including another guy if he balks at a 3 for 1?

Goldy for Muncy and Xander or Dahl I think would have a shot. If you can get Rosario, Dahl, Muncy and want to go that route, I'd be comfortable dropping Wood and probably Morton.

I doubt the other player would accept a multiple deal. You should just offer Bogaerts for Goldy straight up if you want to shed salary. I am sure he will accept that trade straight up. If you could propose Bogaerts + Robles for Goldy. 

• Like 1

Thanks. I’ll try goldy for bogaerts and Robles and go from there. I think I’d rather just keep goldy than move him for bogaerts straight up. 

Get Robles inolved somehow. The value is amazing for a keeper of his caliber. Guy will be a stud. 2 for 1, go Robles Xander, & Pivetta for Goldy & some guy you'll drop.