Sign in to follow this  
Brandayz

Should any of these players be dropped to create a streaming spot? - 100% WHIR

Posted (edited)

So should any of these players be dropped to create a streaming spot for my fantasy playoff semifinales which starts on Monday - i'm already sure of winning my quarter finales right now (10 team - H2H - 9 cat)?

Tyus Jones, Rondo, Dedmon, Brunson or Reggie Jackson (Rest of my roster is: Jokic, Lebron, Lillard, Embiid, Davis, Harden, Robinson, Westbrook)

Going up against this team (so i'm probably going to be challenged on especially Point, Rebounds, Blocks, Steals & FG%):

Murray

DeRozan

Lamb

Giannis

Jabari Parker

Myles Turner

Gobert

Cousins

Gordon

WCS

Beverly

Siakam

Mcgee

Players on the wire right now: Smart, Marcus Morris, Teague, Dotson, Bam Adebayo, Robin Lopez etc. etc. 

Edited by Brandayz

Tyson Jones loses value once Teague or rose return so keep an eye on that as he is the obvious drop.

Your opponent has some good bigs, Bam would be a decent pickup 

I'm dropping Jones even though I think Teague might be done. You said you didnt need help in assist and thats his best offering. You've got some really nice options on the wire there. I'm not sure if I'd rather have Smart(hes been on fire) or Bam who both have 4 games this week.Bam might help you more due to blocks/rebs/FG% but Smart is #42 past 30 and 17 over the past 14 in my yahoo cat head2head league. 

Quick one 

Yes. You should always have a minimal of 2 streamer spots in a 10 teamer. Way too many players available to not stream. 

I'd drop Jones. Swapping McGee for RoLo later in the week wouldn't be a bad idea either IMO.