DonkeyBalls

7x7 Weekly All-Play Regular Season w H2H Playoffs $150 Fantrax

Champions League on Fantrax

I'm trying to combine roto with H2H playoffs.  The top half of the league will make the playoffs, top 4 teams will be paid out.  Cash prize to division winners.  Another new concept is how we will group into divisions in year 2 and beyond.  I adopted a Champions League approach here.  The top teams (playoff teams from previous year) will form one division while the weaker teams form the other.  Intra-division scheduling will allow teams to face their peers.  The weaker division will get fewer playoff spots due to the weaker competition, however they will still be playing for divisional money and 3 playoff spots.  The hope is that this will keep all teams involved.  The top 8 will obviously be going for it, they have 5 playoff spots and divisional money to play for.  So that gets us to 11 teams going for it already without counting teams on the fringe.  The goal is to return 16 teams next year and actually have a true keeper league

Thanks for looking!  Here are a couple of links for this league: 

👉Rules Page: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/6zb9fe6ejrwuc70a/rules

👉Quick join link: https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=6zb9fe6ejrwuc70a&isSubmit=y

Fantrax - $75 - 16 Teams - 7x7 1 win

If you have any questions or would like an invite, please email me at perdueartanddesign@yahoo.com or respond to this posting