Members_Only_76

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

11 minutes ago, 80version said:

Meadows just had to go and put up that statline from yesterday, right after I drop him in a few leagues for the likes of Clint Frazier or Vogelbach.  

Don't know what to make of the way Tampa Bay manages playing time 🤷‍♂️

Ouch, no offense but not sure why you'd have made that move. Playing time for both Frazier and Vogelbach is just as cloudy if not more so than Meadows.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lebanasty said:

Ouch, no offense but not sure why you'd have made that move. Playing time for both Frazier and Vogelbach is just as cloudy if not more so than Meadows.

Smoke enough marijuana and stare at your fantasy app long enough and stuff just starts making sense.  Even when it doesn't.  

Plus, this was just too much temptation: 

image.png.02e979deb0e44b6bff7196a3e33e13ee.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I regret drafting Reynaldo Lopez in both of my leagues.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have 2 players in the nats/Phillies game. The guy that gave up 7 runs in 3 innings, and only guy on the other team that wasn’t part of it.

Edited by Cesare13
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

My starting staff five on a H2H league 

Yu, Ray, Hendricks, Pivetta & Paddock 

Posted (edited)

Jesus Christ Mitch Haniger ******** sucks. His team kills it every night and he's consistently 0fer. What a F'n Hump 

Edited by ComeSaleAway
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, ComeSaleAway said:

Jesus Christ Mitch Haniger ******** sucks. His team kills it every night and he's consistently 0fer. What a F'n Hump 

You were saying?

32 minutes ago, Hockey_Baseball said:

Never drafting mid-round pitchers again. They all suck. Pivetta, Darvish, Wheeler, Paxton...

Top-tier guys haven’t really been any better

• Like 3

Owning Pedro Strop during April 2019 will go down as one of the most worthless endeavors of modern man

• Like 2

Just now, bbythepier said:

Owning Pedro Strop during April 2019 will go down as one of the most worthless endeavors of modern man

His 3 innings pitched haven’t even been good. 😩

Can Theo Epstein or Farhan Zaidi in 2020 please hire a “Sean Mcvay” or “Kyle Shanahan” so we don’t get batting orders with Billy Hamilton hitting 2nd or Victor Robles 9th? Do we really need to see Joe Maddon recycled or some old fart lifer bring his 1960s brand of baseball to the ol’ ballpark?

• Like 1

So I had the following guys pitch for me yesterday:  Trevor Bauer, James Paxton, Josh James & Edwin Diaz.  11.81 ERA, 2.62 WHIP

My ratios:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arguably the best starting pitching in our league, but this week all of my set and forget guys have been completely wrecked.

deGrom: -11

Strasburg: -7

Bauer: 0

Paxton: -9

Bumgarner: 6

My high point man this week is none other than...........Trevor Richards. Ridiculous

I have the highest team total in offense and pitching so far. Yet it looks like I could still be 0-2 to after the weekend.

I’m not gonna fret though b/c I only lost to last weeks top scorer b/c of Turner getting hurt and am still in fighting distance with this week’s scorer.

Its gonna feel bad man when Dee Gordon, Jay Bruce, Joc and Alex Gordon all overperform this year on my deep deep dynasty league team but its in a lost year with no pitching (Cueto, McCullers, Ohtani)

3 out of my Opening Day starting 9 are already out with injuries now that Hamilton ran into the wall today. My 2 best power guys and supposedly best speed guy.

In a 16 team league that's rough.

Season's already over and it's not even Tax Day yet. This smurf turning blue more than normal...

Guys I have the most shares of keep having their games rained out...

Every time the Dodgers score 10+ runs, Pollock does nothing!

Had a bid in on Vogelbach.  It was a back up to JD Davis

Forgot to back up other bids that lost with Vogelbach even though I needed a CI.

I hate myself.

Comments on the players pages of guys on teams of your pool’s douchebage that just say “absolute stud” with no other information.  Usually a player that you “wisely” passed up to grab a breakout player like nick pivetta.

Just now, Cesare13 said:

Comments on the players pages of guys on teams of your pool’s douchebage that just say “absolute stud” with no other information.  Usually a player that you “wisely” passed up to grab a breakout player like nick pivetta.

Not being able to type “absolute stud” for any of your players on their page.

• Haha 1

Before the season, all the fantasy site "experts" said, "times have changed. This is 2019, you have to take one 1, if not 2 starting pitchers in your first 5 picks."   I'm glad I didn't listen. Hell, next year I may take all relief pitchers. Or just try to draft the Rays entire pitching staff.